Introduction of a challenger

Destinyweaver

Greetings, my fellow humans, Pokemon, and any other species in existence. I am DestinyWeaver(or Destiny for short). I have come here to challenge the Reborn League, craving a good challenge. I've been playing the game for a bit, and just got past Shade( Which took awhile in itself>_< And I quite literally won out of sheer luck(yay bite flinch hax:D). After discovering my closest friends were League Hall of Famers(Allan and dark desire, in case you're wondering), I decided to partake in the league myself to put myself on their level(And then eventually pass them). If you couldn't tell about that eye that's staring at you yet, I like Zoroark(And the Dark type as a whole). I also like the Fire, Psychic, and Dragon types. Ta ta for now!

I apologize in advice to anyone who is highly creeped out about the eye.

Thanks guys... I appreciate the welcomes. Glad to be here:D

Have those two been naughty? I just might have to beat them down on Showdown:D

We have a Pokemon Online server, actually.

You should check it out, we've got a league and everything.

Hello. My name's Rotomfan63. But you should call me whatever my avatar is at the time. So at this time you may call me Chrom. I'm 13. I'm a Shiny Hunt. And leader of SHA (The Shiny Hunter Association). My fave games ever are Kid Icarus Uprising. Pokemon Black And White 2. Chrono Trigger. And Fire Emblem Awaking. But what about you? What are yo fave games? yo Fave Pokemon? Age? anyways see ya on da forums.

Edited by rotomfan63

Greetings, Chrom. My favorite games are Pokemon(whole series+ side games, especially Mystery Dunegeon), Assassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy. My favorite Pokemon? I tend not to show favoritism. I'm 14. I guess you could say I'm just a normal everyday trainer itching for a good challenge. And You're a Shiny Hunter? That's cool bro, but I don't chase shinies with a passion.