Cannot find Karen in Alamissa urben

al1na

Hello. i wanna start off by saying i have googled it in all kinds of variations but all walkthroughs etc just start with karen already being unconscious in alamissa where you find her to trigger the quest.

I did do the hidden library quest as far as i can remember and finished the main story so far in v12.

Now, i just really dont know how to continue, i went all the way through the labyrinth in hopes of it triggering anything but apparently i have to do that AFTER i find karen.

Is it bugged or did i miss something? I just want to go to castle zygara 😞 appreciate any help.

There are 3 hidden library quests, are you sure you completed all of them? go check at the help centers of Sheridan and West Gearen if the board says that the quest has been completed. If it says something like "you can't complete this quest anymore", then they weren't finished perhaps.

Or you might need to do all help quests involving Team Anti assist.

Oh wow, apparently i forgot to claim my reward in west gearen and that caused it to not work.

i completely forgot about west gearen after i went back to GDC when the ana/dylan quest ended for now

thank you !