Taking L's in the Download Department

Luck Repellent

Hey, I recently got a new laptop for college and it's the only one I brought with me and I wanted to download rejuv, but my antivirus software (webroot) is blocking the download. Couldn't figure it out by googling the issue so in my last stitch effort to pick this game back up, I decided to try asking here. Any advice? Not the end of the world either way, but learning how to solve this issue could help in the future. 🤙

12 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

Hey, I recently got a new laptop for college and it's the only one I brought with me and I wanted to download rejuv, but my antivirus software (webroot) is blocking the download. Couldn't figure it out by googling the issue so in my last stitch effort to pick this game back up, I decided to try asking here. Any advice? Not the end of the world either way, but learning how to solve this issue could help in the future. 🤙

you can download it with an app called "free download manager", i also recommend it for your future downloads as it is faster and more reliable than native browser downloads.