Where do I find a Good electric type for Amaria?

DelRad

So I'm planning for my battle with Amaria and since she was a water type leader I was wondering where I could find a good electric type like Electivire or something because I only have three electric types and they know discharge And I don't have heart scales or other electric type tms which will probably hinder my team from progressing and result in me losing so Imma ask some of you guys to tell me where the electric bois can be found.

pleasee

You can find magneton in Amethyst Cave and evolve it at Yureru (you need a key but i don't remember where to find it)

Also there is Ampharos that it's not a bad pokemon

To get Electivire you can trade in Calcenon (i think) an electrizer for an Elekid and evolve it with another one and a link stone

• Thanks 1

Airborne electric types like Rotom and Oricorio don't lose any speed, and iirc Alolan Raichu can balance out the speed drop with Surge Surfer. Also Lanturn can tank Water and Ice moves pretty well, especially with Water absorb.

You can find Chinchou/Lanturn underwater in Celestine Mountain, Pichu during good weather (I think?) on the rooftop in Onyx Ward, Oricorio in Tanzan Cove and Rotom in the back room in Shade's gym with the Yureyu key (you need to go to the spot in Tanzan Mountain where Saphira busted through the wall when you left for Route 1, but I suggest looking up a video on google/youtube for this, it's a somewhat long sidequest)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kalios said:

You can find magneton in Amethyst Cave and evolve it at Yureru (you need a key but i don't remember where to find it)

Also there is Ampharos that it's not a bad pokemon

To get Electivire you can trade in Calcenon (i think) an electrizer for an Elekid and evolve it with another one and a link stone

Where can I find an electirizer though

The electrizers are found in the cave off of the stairs that got destroyed on your way to Calcenon City (need to pay 40000 to the guard to repair the stairs) and at the top of the Coral Ward lighthouse in the middle of the pier (dive just behind it). Alolan Raichu is obtained by using a thunder stone on Pikachu while standing on Apophyll Beach.

• Thanks 1

I used Pachirisu due to Super Fang, but ultimately all you need for her team is Shedinja and either a normal type to switch back and forth between or a few revives.  It flat out walls her entire singles teams outside of Stone Edge on her Swampert, while you only have to look out for Shadow Ball on her Vaporeon in her doubles format