Motivated: time to write an epic story

Magus

What gender?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the hero be?

• Boy
    • Girl

Well sort of, first of all thank you community for being frikkin awesome. I've been here for a couple of months and have met some cool guys and for that I thank you for giving me something to do this summer. Now for the story, I want to know who should be the hero of the story. I've remember reading that the names of the two actually have cameo names and was wandering if anyone knew them. That being said, my story is not going to focus on them, they are going to be in it and do play a major role, but they won't be the perspective of this story will be from my character that I will use, which is why the gender will not be a problem as far as plot. Tomorrow, I will post a prologue, explaining my character, his name, and his purpose for coming to the Reborn region, the first official chapter will be posted on Saturday.

On one final note, I want to say thank you to all those who worked on the game, and if Ame was the only one who wrote the story of the game, then that's boss. I used to write a lot in my free time, when I was a kid, but lost interest when I went to high school, and began to focus on math. Now I fee that motivation again and promise that this will be my best story I've wrote. So with that I give you all a farewell and thanks for letting me find my lost passion.

• Administrators

Motivation is always a boon. c:

The canon names are Vero and Alice; I voted for female just because there's already an over-abundance of male protagonists in general media.

As for the story- It's all based on the league leaders from the server + the Infinitas and Meteor conflict Will and Ice created. Although I was directly responsible for putting everything together and into the game, I can't take credit for all the ideas upon which it is based.