cannot find hardy didnt pay attention to dialogue

brokenprincess21

i have sixteen badges and then i came to calcenon city. there i saw hardy and florina talking. i couldnt stand florina's  robotic yammering so i sped up the conversation and i only got a part of it wher hardy said that he was going east or something??? where to find him again??? please help.thanxxx

PS episode18 

also i happen to have a weavile level 81 who knows no good ice type moves[only ice type move she knows is ice shard] can anyone guide me how to find better ice type moves(physical)

Edited by brokenprincess21

16 minutes ago, brokenprincess21 said:

i have sixteen badges and then i came to calcenon city. there i saw hardy and florina talking. i couldnt stand florina's  robotic yammering so i sped up the conversation and i only got a part of it wher hardy said that he was going east or something??? where to find him again??? please help.thanxxx

PS episode18 

also i happen to have a weavile level 81 who knows no good ice type moves[only ice type move she knows is ice shard] can anyone guide me how to find better ice type moves(physical)

Like you said, he went east. Just get out of calcenon and take the stairs on the far right side of route 4.

Maybe ice punch from a guy in peridot ward?

image.png.2e17522fcc11d5bdaa92cd4a79a4113d.png

Edited by Vanitas

• 2 weeks later...

"East" is actually a pretty straightforward instruction. He's to the farthest right of route 4 standing in front of a large ascending Rock Climb area (where he will give you Rock Climb). 

As for Ice moves for Sneasel, a move Tutor in the Mosswater Market in Peridot teaches all the elemental punches ergo you can get Ice Punch from him and/or with a mod that allows relearning egg moves, Icicle Crash is available to relearn.