Obtaining Pokemon

JuicyWaifu

Does anyone know how I can obtain Vikavolt and Electivire? Im stuck on Rosetta's gym battle right now and I feel like these two would give me the push to beat her. However, Electivire requires a trade and Charjabug won't accept the Thunder Stone. Thanks for reading this!

I do not know how to get vikabolt.

However, you can obatain electivire evolving elekid. 

First you have to obtain elekid, it is in celeste city's pokemon center, a guy gives you, I'm not sure if it was a trade, anyway, it that were the case the pokemon required is pretty easy to find, I do not remember having much trouble getting it. Then you have to evolve elekid to electabuzz by leveling up. 

Finally, to get electivire you need a link stone and a electrizer.

Link stone can be got by the two old men event, or buying it in the store of celia( I think it was eight credits or ten). You can get other link stone free, but is after defeating Rosetta and I won't risk to make a spoiler

Finally, the electrizer, you have to go to the power plant in Celia, is near your mansion at the end of a street. There, you will find an electivire, you have to battle it (level70). When you defeat it, it leaves an electrizer.

Hope I made myself clear. Good luck!!

On 8/11/2020 at 4:31 PM, LightingZeno said:

I do not know how to get vikabolt.

However, you can obatain electivire evolving elekid. 

First you have to obtain elekid, it is in celeste city's pokemon center, a guy gives you, I'm not sure if it was a trade, anyway, it that were the case the pokemon required is pretty easy to find, I do not remember having much trouble getting it. Then you have to evolve elekid to electabuzz by leveling up. 

Finally, to get electivire you need a link stone and a electrizer.

Link stone can be got by the two old men event, or buying it in the store of celia( I think it was eight credits or ten). You can get other link stone free, but is after defeating Rosetta and I won't risk to make a spoiler

Finally, the electrizer, you have to go to the power plant in Celia, is near your mansion at the end of a street. There, you will find an electivire, you have to battle it (level70). When you defeat it, it leaves an electrizer.

Hope I made myself clear. Good luck!!

I beat Rosetta today. Care to tell me how to get the post-Rosetta link stone? I can't find one inside of any store. Thanks!

12 hours ago, JuicyWaifu said:

I beat Rosetta today. Care to tell me how to get the post-Rosetta link stone? I can't find one inside of any store. Thanks!

Link stone

Spoiler

The second link stone is in west of Dreamscape wildlands

The store is in Central Cellia, in the North.

The store was initially hijacked, in order to buy there you need to complete a quest before. To start the quest, you need to talk with a girl, who is in the port of Cellia(the first part you see when you enter in Cellia, when you see Ava and Connor off)

806417791_PokemonDesolation14_08_202013_39_27.thumb.png.8ca53a64c8045c4831d7885e691ce105.png