Any mods to make our pokemon shiny

roh092

There is an easier method. But is manually done and takes lots of time. Unless you want only few pokemon with their shiny sprite. Go to the game directory, search in folders until you find the pokemon and player pictures. See the difference between the two type of files (shiny and normal) and simply rename them. The shiny picture must end up in the same name as the normal one and vice versa.

1 hour ago, Kenneth said:

There is an easier method. But is manually done and takes lots of time. Unless you want only few pokemon with their shiny sprite. Go to the game directory, search in folders until you find the pokemon and player pictures. See the difference between the two type of files (shiny and normal) and simply rename them. The shiny picture must end up in the same name as the normal one and vice versa.

I did that once. But found it to be kinda lame

3 hours ago, Kenneth said:

Thanks for this. But I did it once it was not that great it will change every sprites including that of even wild pokemon... I wanted to know whether I can change only mine to shiny

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

Its for v11. But still works for v12

OK I downloaded it and used it now how can i change my pokemon to shiny I cant see any option for that...

Nvm i got it thx for ur help

Edited by roh092