Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Flash HM

DraculOkeanos

Question

Hello, I'm doing a mono-Dark run, and I know Nuzleaf's event is through a Flash cave, but I can't figure out how to find the Flash TM - I have just beaten Shade and talked to Victoria to start the next part of the story, but there's so little of the Railnet that's available for me to actually go to, that I'm unsure if I've missed something.  Is there another approach to the Railnet that isn't blocked by a giant crack now or something?

10 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, DraculOkeanos said:

Hello, I'm doing a mono-Dark run, and I know Nuzleaf's event is through a Flash cave, but I can't figure out how to find the Flash TM - I have just beaten Shade and talked to Victoria to start the next part of the story, but there's so little of the Railnet that's available for me to actually go to, that I'm unsure if I've missed something.  Is there another approach to the Railnet that isn't blocked by a giant crack now or something?

where the train was originally there is a path using rocksmash to inbehind the metal blackade that u need to go and then break some more wall down that way

44 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

where the train was originally there is a path using rocksmash to inbehind the metal blackade that u need to go and then break some more wall down that way

Can you not get Flash HM before getting Strength?  The east side of the Railnet is blocked by Strength boulders, and the west side has a giant crack in it, that also is blocked by Strength boulders.  I don't understand how I'm supposed to proceed.

Just now, DraculOkeanos said:

Can you not get Flash HM before getting Strength?  The east side of the Railnet is blocked by Strength boulders, and the west side has a giant crack in it, that also is blocked by Strength boulders.  I don't understand how I'm supposed to proceed.

No you cannot get fkash before strength

6 minutes ago, DraculOkeanos said:

That seems wrong - you get access to Flash out of battle before you get access to Strength out of battle, but you can't actually use Flash til you get Strength?

You get Flash after Aya
who's badge u need to use Strength yes