nickaboo92 Appreciation Thread

Jase

I just want to thank nickaboo92 for all that he has done for the Reborn community with his helpful walkthrough videos on Youtube.

He's going to go to Mexico soon for his Mission Trip so I just want to say that he will be missed!

I have been crying for like a week when that was annouced, haha. anyways yeah :3 shofu showed me reborn, but I didn't like it at first, but when Nickaboo92(Nick) played it. He made me LOVE pokemon reborn. He will be dearly missed and always be kept in the Best friend section of my heart ♥

Probably the biggest innovator for me, nickaboo introduced me to this game and helped me a lot with his walkthroughs of reborn. Thank you nickaboo, and if it doesn't break a law, I'd run through Texas/Mexican border to give you a high-five. But please don't shutdown your account or remove your videos, they would be missed.

Yeah Shofu put my on this game too. Problem was i was playing faster then him cause i'm a pokemon addict and I'm not the best with puzzles. Man if it wasn't for you Nickaboo I would of never of gotton to enjoy this game as much as i have! Bit jealous you beat me to putting together a list of pokemon locations but your list is actually amazing. Best of luck man with your trip and if you somehow wind up in Australia first beer is on me! I owe you big time champ!