Blaziken moveset

traax

Hey everyone!

According to bulbapedia and pokemondb, Blaziken should learn Bulk Up at level 31 in gen 7. That has not happened to me. Already used common candys and leveled back to 30 just to make sure but it does not learn it. And just for clarification, this is not about Combusken, I know it learns Bulk Up at some point. 

Is it supposed to be like that?

Edit: It has learned every other move until this point as planned, just not Bulk Up.

Edited by traax

13 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

You have to level it down to Level 30 AND THEN level it up to Level 31

Like I said in the OP, I already did that and it does not learn Bulk Up.

Edit: I see my original post is somewhat unclear about that. I have leveled it down to 30 and than back up and it does not learn Bulk Up at 31.

Edited by traax

3 hours ago, Des Teto said:

Then, you will have to wait for the move relearner. Since Combusken learns Bulk Up at level 31 too, I guess it's written by default in Blaziken's page.

That would be no problem as I dont really need bulk up at this point. I would be very disappointed if it cant be relearned though.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:26 AM, Des Teto said:

Then, you will have to wait for the move relearner. Since Combusken learns Bulk Up at level 31 too, I guess it's written by default in Blaziken's page.

Bulk up cant be relearned, this game is just an absolute embarassement. It pretends to have the 7th gen movesets but Blaziken can not learn Bulk Up at 31 or relearn it later. Who ever created this embarassing game should be absolutely ashamed.