Amelia

ThyMajicConch

Hey, so I decided to start a new game for the new update and I have reached the part where you battle Amelia for the first time. In the old version, I didn't have that bad of time facing her but now, I'm getting absolutely crushed by most of her team. Any ideas or suggestions?

2 hours ago, ThyMajicConch said:

Hey, so I decided to start a new game for the new update and I have reached the part where you battle Amelia for the first time. In the old version, I didn't have that bad of time facing her but now, I'm getting absolutely crushed by most of her team. Any ideas or suggestions?

I forgot what was her team when we battle her fot the first time.., also maybe you can help list your own rooster

30 minutes ago, fellowry said:

I forgot what was her team when we battle her fot the first time.., also maybe you can help list your own rooster

My team has Empoleon, Lycanroc (Dusk), Camerupt, Pidgeot, Kricketune, and Manectric

Her team if I remember correctly is Crobat, Blaziken (Speed boost), Zangoose, Milotic, Houndoom, and I forgot the last one unfortunately.

4 hours ago, ThyMajicConch said:

My team has Empoleon, Lycanroc (Dusk), Camerupt, Pidgeot, Kricketune, and Manectric

Her team if I remember correctly is Crobat, Blaziken (Speed boost), Zangoose, Milotic, Houndoom, and I forgot the last one unfortunately.

If i remember the last one is cacturne

Edited by Daniel Prithvi

Iiirc correctly she leads with crobat and uses u-turn every time, till crobat is her last mon. Definetely save lycanroc, for her crobat, and manectric for her milotic. Maybe lead with Camerupt, and since she'll go for u-turn just spam earth power, i dunno

7 hours ago, Suzuki said:

Iiirc correctly she leads with crobat and uses u-turn every time, till crobat is her last mon. Definetely save lycanroc, for her crobat, and manectric for her milotic. Maybe lead with Camerupt, and since she'll go for u-turn just spam earth power, i dunno

Yes her Crobat uses u turn and switches to her cacturne, either that or uses tailwind. That’s why I usually have camerupt use a fire move. Might have to find a move that doesn’t change the field because it turns her Blaziken into one punch man at that point