Has Pokemon Reborn had any problems with Nintendo copyright infringement?

DeletedAccount1800

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/08/nintendo-shuts-down-tool-used-to-build-pokemon-fan-games/

*KNOCKS ON WOOD*

Nope and I hope it never does cause the game ain't done yet. 

I feel like it's inevitable whenever the heck reborn goes for a complete release.

But the reborn community and devs have been lucky for this long.

1 hour ago, SamirKhairati said:

Sorry for putting it in on the hunt, i didn't know where to post this

Yeah On the Hunt is just for asking questions about item/pokemon locations in game. Moved it to what I feel is the right section.

17 hours ago, PokeFailure said:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/08/nintendo-shuts-down-tool-used-to-build-pokemon-fan-games/

*KNOCKS ON WOOD*

Nope and I hope it never does cause the game ain't done yet. 

I feel like it's inevitable whenever the heck reborn goes for a complete release.

But the reborn community and devs have been lucky for this long.

So what's it about complete release, that attracts Nintendo's attention? Reborn has been there for years. And Uranium as well, why did they take it down at complete release, when most of the game had come out during the previous years?

If they do it, I'll keep posting it with anonymous profiles in random places of the Internet. Troll FrEAk deserves no respect from us anymore. They are on a crusade to destroy everything we love about this game and emphasize everything we hate about it (case in point, they released a new ability that is essentially Quick Claw).

7 minutes ago, SamirKhairati said:

So what's it about complete release, that attracts Nintendo's attention? Reborn has been there for years. And Uranium as well, why did they take it down at complete release, when most of the game had come out during the previous years?

Uranium was because it got 1.5 million downloads and was becoming pretty popular. 

Also it came out roughly 3 months before Sun & Moon so like pokemon was not gonna have a free fangame with millions of people playing it floating out there for them play.

9 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

Uranium was because it got 1.5 million downloads and was becoming pretty popular. 

Also it came out roughly 3 months before Sun & Moon so like pokemon was not gonna have a free fangame with millions of people playing it floating out there for them play.

Oh. By the way, out of curiosity, how many downloads does Reborn have approximately? 

1 minute ago, SamirKhairati said:

Oh. By the way, out of curiosity, how many downloads does Reborn have approximately? 

I don't know you'd have to ask the people who access to that data.

I'd guess maybe 10,000? Going off of people signed up for the forum is a rough estimate.