Low level pokemon training areas.

Wolf5002

Good day, everyone. I have come for advice. As you can see the title, I have trouble training low level pokemon, especially low level pokemon that need high friendship to evolve. I also can't find a perfect place to train them, because:

1. The area has strong and high level pokemon;

2. Some places are not for them, like for example Pichu in Grand Stairway, because they are around the same levels, but yeah Pichu is not good in Grand Stairway;

And 3. The pokemon I am training is weak and learns better movesets after evolving, again like for example Pichu.

Before you comment, yes I know about the groomers in Obsidia Ward, but I want to make ffriendships with my pokemon with training (I don't if that sounded right). Advice will be good. May you have a good day.

General guideline I've been following when doing my Nuzlocke attempts (so these are all "safe" bets) is: Seacrest's garden in Peridot ward from to level 3-8, upper Peridot alleyway from 10-17, onyx ward rooftop from 14-20 (unless I'm grinding for Florinia, since it's the best place to get to 25, but usually trainer's school gives enough exp), beryl cemetary from 20-30 (very safe with Electric or Rock types so you might go to 35 there instead of under the grand stairway), grand stairway from 25-35, and from then on it's more effective to use the rebattleable Grand Hall trainers. If said trainers are a bit too tough for your mon the next "good" place to grind is all the way in Pyrous Mountain, on the Magcargo static encounters left of the entrance, since every area you gain access to between Shelly and PULSE Muk gives terrible overall exp gains and carries a moderate-to-high risk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seel The Deal said:

General guideline I've been following when doing my Nuzlocke attempts (so these are all "safe" bets) is: Seacrest's garden in Peridot ward from to level 3-8, upper Peridot alleyway from 10-17, onyx ward rooftop from 14-20 (unless I'm grinding for Florinia, since it's the best place to get to 25, but usually trainer's school gives enough exp), beryl cemetary from 20-30 (very safe with Electric or Rock types so you might go to 35 there instead of under the grand stairway), grand stairway from 25-35, and from then on it's more effective to use the rebattleable Grand Hall trainers. If said trainers are a bit too tough for your mon the next "good" place to grind is all the way in Pyrous Mountain, on the Magcargo static encounters left of the entrance, since every area you gain access to between Shelly and PULSE Muk gives terrible overall exp gains and carries a moderate-to-high risk.

That is good advice, but you see there is a problem, I have already beaten the game already and Reborn city is restored, and that means that the levels for the pokemon in those areas you told are filled with high level pokemon in their 60s. At least you're trying to help and I appreciate that.

If you've beaten the game as of E18, just do rebattleable trainers in the Grand Hall either by switch training or using the Exp. Share. They should all be around level 85-90 and level you up from 1 to 50 in just a couple battles. There's a particular double battle there on some days that includes a Chansey, I believe, and totals 6 mons, which is absolutely amazing for experience - the old man with Braviary, Goodra and Mega Garchomp is very good too.

If for some reason you really don't want to use the Grand Hall, train somewhere outside of Reborn City, or in an area unaffected by renovations: the spot in Pyrous Mountain I mentioned, the area of the Grand Stairway cave with all the Unown (where you first meet Solaris), and Byxbysion Wasteland are all fine for relatively lower levels (though in Pichu's case in particular it will need to evolve first to fight, like, literally anything, that's just a Pichu thing and it really doesn't matter where you grind, you'll still have that issue).

2 hours ago, Seel The Deal said:

If you've beaten the game as of E18, just do rebattleable trainers in the Grand Hall either by switch training or using the Exp. Share. They should all be around level 85-90 and level you up from 1 to 50 in just a couple battles. There's a particular double battle there on some days that includes a Chansey, I believe, and totals 6 mons, which is absolutely amazing for experience - the old man with Braviary, Goodra and Mega Garchomp is very good too.

If for some reason you really don't want to use the Grand Hall, train somewhere outside of Reborn City, or in an area unaffected by renovations: the spot in Pyrous Mountain I mentioned, the area of the Grand Stairway cave with all the Unown (where you first meet Solaris), and Byxbysion Wasteland are all fine for relatively lower levels (though in Pichu's case in particular it will need to evolve first to fight, like, literally anything, that's just a Pichu thing and it really doesn't matter where you grind, you'll still have that issue).

Thank you, you are a good person. May you have a good day.

• Like 1

Well I have finally evolved my Pichu into a Pikachu, but I have come across another problem, now I can't evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. It is said that to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu, I have to train it in Apophyll Beach, but Pikachu's not evolving and I don't know if I am doing something wrong. Help will be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Trumpet of Doom said:

Remember that Pikachu evolves with a Thunder Stone, not by level-up.

So it evolves into Alolan Raichu with Thunder Stone at Apophyll Beach. If I understood right.