PULSE Muk

CthuLoops

Okay guys I CANNOT for the life of me beat this Muk.

Currently, my team is...

Houndour - 44 (For Glaceon)

Krikitune - 44 (For Espeon)

Toxicroak - 44 (For Umbreon)

Noibat - 44

Ampharos - 44 

Graveler - 44

I tried the Graveler strategy that I kept finding all over google, where you get a sturdy Graveler and use Magnitude/Earthquake... but CLEARLY that's been fixed because muddy water no longer picks up electricity. At least on my game.

WHAT DO I DO?! I've been stuck here for like, 2 days and I'm ready to just throw the whole game away I'm so frustrated! :(

• Global Mods

If you didn't mind grinding over the level cap a bit and then common candying back down, you could potentially get graveller to 47 to try the strategy with explosion instead? getting Noibat evolved at 48 could also help, since at this level I'd imagine unevolved pokemon like that aren't doing a ton of work

Ampharos can learn ion deluge, a move that changes the terrain to an electric field and boosts electric moves. I'd suggest going to the move relearner in Onyx/Circus, teach ampharos ion deluge and spam discharge. Bring cotton candy and other healing items.

Muddy water only picks up electricity when the field becomes short-circuit (lights are off) and your issue is with the fact the field begins as factory (lights on). If you want to utilize that, I suggest using Noibat as bait to trigger the A.I. into using discharge as you swap into Graveler. This should shut the lights off and cause him to use earth power, however, so your graveler needs to be faster than Muk to get the supereffective hit. If you haven't already, there is a man in North Obsidia who sells you a link stone and that would allow you to evolve Graveler into Golem, powering it up substantially.