mega stones

dragonza11

so i recently got the mega ring and i was wondering
wich mega stones are available atm and where can i find them (same with z-crystals)
i currently have abomasite, banettite, houndoomite, diancite, sharpedonite and venusaurite
and for z-crystals i have rockium, normalium and darkium
are there any more?

1 hour ago, dragonza11 said:

wich mega stones are available atm and where can i find them (same with z-crystals)
i currently have abomasite, banettite, houndoomite, diancite, sharpedonite and venusaurite
are there any more?

There's the Mega Stones for Aggron, Myghtienna, Manectrick, Piggeot and Sharpedo. I cannot recall if there are more at the moment as I am doing a new playthrough to find out what else has changed.

I currently have from a new play through (just beat the 6th gym, so not yet complete) the mega stones for Banette, Houndoom, Venusaur, Sharpedo, and Manectric.

Not sure if some of the ones you get change between V4 and V5 though.

2 hours ago, dragonza11 said:

are there any more?

Where did you find a diancite?

18 hours ago, AzureC said:

There's the Mega Stones for Aggron, Myghtienna, Manectrick, Piggeot and Sharpedo. I cannot recall if there are more at the moment as I am doing a new playthrough to find out what else has changed.

Where did you find the manectric mega stone?

On 7/13/2020 at 12:24 AM, dragonza11 said:

are there any more?

Hey, I'm just wondering, when did you get the abomasite. I want to figure out if I need to backtrack in the game or if I will eventually find it as I play the story.

7 hours ago, Sorry said:

Hey, I'm just wondering, when did you get the abomasite. I want to figure out if I need to backtrack in the game or if I will eventually find it as I play the story.

at some point you need to backtrack, all i remember is that once you get the brass key, you need to return to the start of silver rise (where you met tristan) and use the key on the house there

just a little hint/recommendation to make things a bit easier (i hate silver rise lmao)

Spoiler

i dont know where you are in the story, but i would wait until you get a certain "find my 4 pokemon" in blackview, as you need to be in the same location for 1 of those as well

19 hours ago, dragonza11 said:

at some point you need to backtrack, all i remember is that once you get the brass key, you need to return to the start of silver rise (where you met tristan) and use the key on the house there

just a little hint/recommendation to make things a bit easier (i hate silver rise lmao)

Hide contents

i dont know where you are in the story, but i would wait until you get a certain "find my 4 pokemon" in blackview, as you need to be in the same location for 1 of those as well

Found it, thanks for the help! I hope that the pain of going through that mountain will be worth it in the end.