Another player who needs help against Shade.

Fauna Joy

Can't seem to get past shade's Mimikyu. I have a counter for everything but it and its disguise.

My team and their movesets, all level 39 to avoid over leveling:

Eelektrik: Crunch, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam

Frillish: Water Pulse, Ominous Wind, Brine, Confuse Ray

Roselia: Mega Drain, Nature Power, Petal Blizzard, Stun Spore

Delphox: Flame Charge, Mystical Fire, Psybeam, Psyshock

Hariyama: Knock Off, Wake-Up Slap, Vital Throw, Force Palm

So far, Hariyama and Knock Off have actually been the most useful, but what keeps frustrating me is that regardless of the terrain, Ghost type attacks are hitting Hariyama. I don't understand what's going on there, is it a glitch or something? Ghost has never been able to hurt Fighting.

Don't worry about overleveling too much, if you overlevel past 40 in the fight, your pokemons will still obey you until the end of the fight. So, you could level everyone to level 40 and reset if you lose, especially Frillish.

Your team and moves are fine imo. You should just get a sixth pokemon. A Steel type could work against Mimikyu. There are Togedemaru inside Shade's gym. Or you could get a Klang.

Lastly, Normal types are immune to Ghost moves but Fighting types ain't. So, it's not a bug sorry.

An idea is to have Roselia use Stun Spore on Mimikyu and hope to god the RNG gods are on your side. Also you got the ghost type and fighting types mixed up, Fighting doesn't effect Ghost but Ghost effects Fighting.