Where can you get Moomoo Milk?

Soluna45

There's an woman in the little shopping area in East Gearen City who says something about a girl selling Moomoo Milk who maybe moved back to Sheridan Village, but I can't find anything regarding Moomoo Milk...

Can you even buy/get Moomoo Milk? I'm just wondering since I don't want to spend all my money on Hyper or Super Potions... Please help me, I really want Moomoo Milk! 🥛

At Sheridan village, theres a farmer that sells moomoo milk at daytime. She's located on the local store. There's another one before entering GDC (A farm which has its own sidequest as well)

40 minutes ago, Node15 said:

You only get Moomoo Milk at a farm after the 9th gym if I remember correctly

Aww man... Oh well... I just defeated Amber, so it doesn't look like I'll have to wait too long then.

9 minutes ago, Mytic27 said:

At Sheridan village, theres a farmer that sells moomoo milk at daytime. She's located on the local store. There's another one before entering GDC (A farm which has its own sidequest as well)

Ooooh ok then. I'll be sure to remember that then. A farm huh, thanks!

4 minutes ago, Soluna45 said:

Aww man... Oh well... I just defeated Amber, so it doesn't look like I'll have to wait too long then.

oh you're still at Amber, if that's the case you should just look at Sheridan then. She's there at Morning.

1 minute ago, Mytic27 said:

oh you're still at Amber, if that's the case you should just look at Sheridan then. She's there at Morning.

Thanks! I've been dying for Moomoo Milk. These Hyper Potions are draining my savings. 😅