Team Stats

Flaffney64

The majority of the Pokemon on my team are somewhat slow, but not very bulky, and I’m wondering if that’s a problem. Some of the Pokemon on my team are Pangoro, Mawile, Camerupt, etc, and they have good attack stats, but that doesn’t matter if they get knocked out in one hit before they can attack. So I’m wondering if I should change something about my team. I’ve thought about either using some different Pokémon on my team, making sure my Pokemon’s EVs/Natures are good enough so they can either hit first or survive a hit, or just using Trick Room super often (I’ve been using it a bit and so far it’s very useful). Does anyone have any recommendations about if/how I should change my team?

If you're at the point where you have access to Trick Room, you should be at or close to the point where Pangoro can be replaced by Machamp, no? Stronger, much bulkier, better abilities, though unfortunately it loses the amazing STAB combo. Could also consider Scrafty if you want something of the same typing, with 68/115/115 bulk and Intimidate nothing neutral is going to even come close to 2HKO'ing it without a huge field boost.

Camerupt, you might just want to put on the backburner until you have the mega stone, and Mawile is generally better in a rotation.