Look what this game did to Google

Nickaboo92

• Administrators

I literally have like 5 NPCs that do nothing but sit around and say HEY YOU THE ANSWER ARE ON THE BOOKSHELVES YOU SHOULD READ THESE BOOKS HEY HEY SEE THAT OVER THERE ITS CALLED A BOOK READ IT

q-q

Did anyone actually look on the bookshelves? I only realised the answers were there after I finished so oh well.

I read the bookshelves before I knew there was a need to. It was only after I beat all the trainers and Fern did I realize I couldn't get past the door.

That's a really cool idea actually and I had at one point imagined setting something up like that. But exactly what do you mean by 'what happened to it'? Did it flop?

It flopped pretty bad, from what I read a long time ago at Game Informer. Then again, that was reviewed by a noob at ARGs. You needed to learn to use the finer details of Google for it to work. It was great as an ARG, but if you had no Net, you're out of luck.

The problem with ARG quests is that if the site ever goes down, well... shenanigans. That, and people WILL game the game.

Edited by RisingManes

I read the bookshelves before I knew there was a need to. It was only after I beat all the trainers and Fern did I realize I couldn't get past the door.

LMAO! You did exactly the same thing I did on my first run of the 2nd gym in my first file. XD