[TRADED AWAY]I have lots and lots of 5 IV Feebas

Unfair Paradox

EDIT: ALL FEEBAS ARE GONE ♥

I think it's a waste to release them all, some of them are shinies that don't have 5 IVs but are close [EDIT: the majority of them have Bold nature, but some of them are random]. Seriously, I have more than ninety, so I wanna gift them. You can give me thrash mons in return, but nice things are appreciated as well :B

(I'm not wonder trading because I wanna give them to players who actually want a good Milotic)

IGN: Unfair Paradox

EDIT: leave me your usernames on your replies! ^w^/

Edited by Unfair Paradox

1 hour ago, Unfair Paradox said:

I think it's a waste to release them all, some of them are shinies that don't have 5 IVs but are close. Seriously, I have more than ninety, so I wanna gift them. You can give me thrash mons in return, but nice things are appreciated as well :B

(I'm not wonder trading because I wanna give them to players who actually want a good Milotic)

Maybe send some out on the 27th

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Unfair Paradox said:

I think it's a waste to release them all, some of them are shinies that don't have 5 IVs but are close. Seriously, I have more than ninety, so I wanna gift them. You can give me thrash mons in return, but nice things are appreciated as well :B

I'd love one! A nice shiny would very much be appreciated!

18 hours ago, Unfair Paradox said:

I'd love to have a good female Milotic. Can you trade me one of those feebas not shiny please?

On 6/18/2020 at 5:16 AM, VividGrey said:

I'd love one! A nice shiny would very much be appreciated!

The shiny one is a Bold 31/11/31/22/31/31.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:03 PM, Glc04 said:

I'd love to have a good female Milotic. Can you trade me one of those feebas not shiny please?

A female Hardy 31/0/31/31/31/31 is okay?

tell me when you people are ready, and your users :3

7 minutes ago, crikson said:

Hi I'd love to get one! My username is crikson, I can trade now if you are available. If you have another one with all 31s except for attack it would be great

Yes, all of them have 31 in everything except attack :3

I'm up, going! 😄

17 hours ago, Unfair Paradox said:

The shiny one is a Bold 31/11/31/22/31/31.

A female Hardy 31/0/31/31/31/31 is okay?

tell me when you people are ready, and your users :3

the female hardy would be perfect for me! tell me when you can trade or write me a pm. my username is Gian4