Locked after winning against the 13th badge

Burswuick

Stupid i am, i flew away at the exit of the Tournament Building and now i can't come back to the place using Fly and by train.

Any advice? Or someone who knows how to pick up previous save files ?

i hope you all understand what i wrote.

Immagine.png

Backups
Step 1: Go to this location on your computer:

C:\Users\Cass\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

more astute readers will recognized that there is the word "cass" in that filepath. they are correct! that is because i took this path from my computer. obviously, you are not on my computer. please do us both a favor and replace "cass" with your username. leaving "cass" in place when copying that filepath will give you an error and, frankly, you would deserve it. Step 2: you will see a lot of files in this folder. it is a mess. clean up this mess by clicking the "date modified" tab on the top. one of these files should say "game" on it. that is your current game. treasure it. but you want to load a backup. yeet that file to your desktop (or anywhere, really, just get it out of the folder.) upon having yeeted said file to your desktop, observe the other files. they should look something vaguely like this:

1263 - Cass - 151h 47m - 8 badges

if you cleaned up your mess, they should be sorted in order of when they were made. thus, if you want your most recent backup save, you'll want a save near where the original game file you ruthlessly yeeted was. take this file and rename it to "game". Step 3: open rejuv. rejoice as the game automatically loads your backup save. you have done it. the universe applauds your success.