Having trouble with Pulse+ Musharna

Jazellie

Quick introduction.

Hi! As you can see by my username, I am Cyrille. I've recently started playing Pokemon Rejuvenation and I have been enjoying so much! But then there came, the nightmare that is for me of Pulse+ Musharna.

I was caught EXTRMELY off-guard by the Pulse+ Musharna and well, of course I lost. Now I've re-tried the battle about 4-5 times with a different strategy everytime, I get so close sometimes but still end up getting my butt kicked.

Now I'm quite lost on how to beat that darn Musharna so that's why I've made this to get help, also, if your wondering what's my team then here it is.

• Amber the Braxien | Nature: Calm | Ability: Magican | Moveset: Scratch, Ember, Psybeam, Flame Charge | Level: 20
  • Persephone the Fomantis | Nature: Naughty | Ability: Contrary | Moveset: Fury Cutter, Leafage, Razor Leaf, Growth | Level: 18
  • Emerald the Rockruff | Nature: Brave | Ability: Keen Eye | Moveset: Rock Throw, Sand Attack, Bite, Howl | Level: 18
  • Quartz the Gulpin | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sticky Hold | Moveset: Infestation, Yawn, Acid Spray, Sludge | Level: 19
  • Alolan Grimer (Shadow Pokemon btw) | Ability: Gluttony | Moveset: Shadow Blitz, Shadow Rush, Poison Gas, Bite | Level: 11
  • Amethyst the Female Nidoran | Nature: Quiet | Ability: Rivalry | Moveset: Double Kick, Charm, Tail Whip, Poison Sting | Level: 14

So, would you, the person that's reading this, please kindly reply with some advice on how I could beat Pulse+ Musharna and I could come up with a good enough strategy to beat it.

Try setting up growths before musharna comes to the field and defeat it with a overbuffed fomantis.

DO NOT KILL THE MUNNAS BEFORE HAVING SET UP.

Good Luck.

6 hours ago, Liroy said:

Try setting up growths before musharna comes to the field and defeat it with a overbuffed fomantis.

DO NOT KILL THE MUNNAS BEFORE HAVING SET UP.

Good Luck.

Yeah.. My Fomantis sadly has Contrary.

Growth will just lower my Fomantis stats because of Contrary.

first, replace growth with a different move for petes sake

get rid of gulpin and nidoran for now, and replace them with whatever you can get.

a-grimer is probably your best bet since the Musharna is a Pshycic/Fairy type and is immune to its phsycic attacks

• Like 1