Not new but never properly introduced myself

Display name

Hello I’m display name I lurked without our an account for a few years then I made an account to ask a question about Pokémon desolation and about a year later hear I am an actual participating member of the forums. A few things about me I got into Pokémon thanks to Pokémon Black and White and loved the story driven narrative. I found Pokémon insurgence and started playing fan games because I didn’t have a 3ds and then I found Pokémon reborn it quickly became my favorite game along with insurgence desolation and rejuvenation. I found posts covering all the problems I was looking for and learned about breeding IVS and Evs and team building I learned a lot in those few months. I Like to play basketball, risk,soccer sometimes, Pokémon showdown hollow knight and other video games and I am a Java Script learner as well as an avid reader. I am also a debator in my high school.

Edited by Display name

1 hour ago, Display name said:

Started a steel soul speedrun 2 attempt watcher knights killed me 15 times

You should REALLY try to get the Sharp Shadow charm alongside the Shadow Cloak, those make that fight sooo much easier. But, hey, we're getting off topic. It's so nice that you introduced yourself, i have seen you in the hype thread, and the wasteland as well ^~^. maybe, someday I'll actually introduce myself