Tanzan Mountain help

Salad Table

I'm currently in Tanzan mountain having just beaten the Steelix, I know where to go but the problem is my Pokemon are becoming over-levelled.

I put my team up to lv55 for the Sigmund fight as I'm running a mono flying so it was a pretty difficult fight, and now 3 of my Pokemon are 56 and won't obey.

I don't have any common candies and the exit to the hideout house is blocked, is there anyway I can leave before I continue this part of the story?

shouldn't you be able to roam freely after Steelix? if there are no common candies in the shop in front of tanzan, you can go back through the rail net to reach reborn city

41 minutes ago, Salad Table said:

I'm currently in Tanzan mountain having just beaten the Steelix, I know where to go but the problem is my Pokemon are becoming over-levelled.

I put my team up to lv55 for the Sigmund fight as I'm running a mono flying so it was a pretty difficult fight, and now 3 of my Pokemon are 56 and won't obey.

I don't have any common candies and the exit to the hideout house is blocked, is there anyway I can leave before I continue this part of the story?

I can also trade you some common candy, how many do you need?

19 minutes ago, Edo said:

shouldn't you be able to roam freely after Steelix? if there are no common candies in the shop in front of tanzan, you can go back through the rail net to reach reborn city

The Barrier that was up before this event started has reappeared, is that not supposed to happen?

1 hour ago, Salad Table said:

The Barrier that was up before this event started has reappeared, is that not supposed to happen?

that definitely shouldn't happen, upload your save file here so that someone can eventually help you