Reborn players from post-USSR countries

1 hour ago, hassan1304 said:

Does the same side of Iron Curtain count? Greetings from Poland! 

Hell yeah it's count, I'm happy for everyone East Europe player. How long you play in Reborn?

17 hours ago, Silver Boy said:

Hell yeah it's count, I'm happy for everyone East Europe player. How long you play in Reborn?

Since 2017 I guess based on my account's dates. Although I had a 2018 - 2019 break and never actually finished the game 😉 First paythrough finished after Samson i guess (got lost on a need to read Titania's diary), sceond on going to the desert (bad choice to fight Taka) and now I am on the desert grinding a ton of mons thanks to the companionship of him, 

1 hour ago, hassan1304 said:

Since 2017 I guess based on my account's dates. Although I had a 2018 - 2019 break and never actually finished the game 😉 First paythrough finished after Samson i guess (got lost on a need to read Titania's diary), sceond on going to the desert (bad choice to fight Taka) and now I am on the desert grinding a ton of mons thanks to the companionship of him, 

I play in Reborn since 2016, but made account here only after a year, when I make a new run through main story. The best and well-developed fan-game, really.

• Upvote 1

On 5/25/2020 at 10:13 AM, bobirobi20 said:

Hi there fellow Eastern European. I'm from Poland too, and to answer your question before you even ask, I've been playing Reborn since about 2017/2018, but I started following the forums seriously after the release of Ep18.

As I see, there are really mane players from Poland. Glad to meet you! 

Albanian here. started playing reborn since 2011 or 2012 i think. I was in 10th or 11th grade at the time. amazing times, the shift from the easy and lighthearted official games to a dark one with real plot like Reborn was a very welcome one. The only reason why i do not play reborn anymore is because i've played so many times, i can't be arsed, so i moved onto Rejuvenation, Desolation and a few other fangames who were inspired by Reborn. I will never forget those times when i'd rush home from school just to play reborn though. it will always have a special place in my heart.