Reborn Devolved Online League - News and Discussion

Notus

Hello everyone, my name is Mouthy Mawile.

Our current league reporter Sassy Sylveon is on a bit of a break at the moment so for now I will be covering the league news until Sassy returns. Look forward to hopefully weekly news!

Badges

• A.K. and crunchingnoise1 have joined the league and have gotten themselves a badge.

• Other new challengers include Aura Guardian (Who is at 5), Display Name (With 2 badges), and Lattedolphine (Who hasn't got any badges yet but is sure to get some in the future.)

• As for previous challengers Node has gotten 4 new badges, Si has gotten , SleepyBoi has gotten 3.

Recent News

• Our Flying leader Pyrromanis had just resigned so expect a leader slot to open soon!

• And Dark leader Node was appointed as Rock reserve.

Recent Battles

Here are some of the battles that have happened since last update. Note: I will upload a playlist soon since I wasn't able to put every video.

Spoiler

Edited by Mouthy Mawile

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!  It's been a while since I've reported but now I'm back and ready to report some news. 

This week on the Reborn Devolved League:

Badges

• Rage, A.K., and Tsubabikun have all gotten 3 badges, Node, Sleepy Boi, and Dream Catcher have gotten 2 badges, and Aura Guardian, Skyseer Arex, Si, and Ryou have all gotten one badge.

• Daquan has recently defeated two of the Elite 4 leaving only one remaining.

League News

• Our admin Cervys has retired and Baz has taken her place as admin. You will be missed Cervys!

Also speaking of Baz they were also promoted to the position of Elite 4 leaving Skyseer Arex to take there spot as ghost leader.

• Flying Leader trials are currently taking place they will decide who gets the title of Flying Leader.

New reserves have also been appointed Exomorth9745 is now our Ground Reserve, Dream has switched from Dragon to Grass reserve, and Rage retook the fire reserve slot. (And we plan on interviewing all of them OwO!)

Now, to close off this edition of The League Report, you can check out the hottest battles of the week in the links below!

Spoiler

Sassy Sylveon, over and out!
OwO

Edited by Sassy Sylveon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

League Report

This week on the Reborn Devolved League:

Badges

• Si, Sleepy Boi, and Exomorth9745 have all gotten 1 badge.

• Dream Catcher has gotten 5 badges.

Now, to close off this edition of The League Report, you can check out the hottest battles of the week in the links below!

Spoiler

OwO

Edited by Sassy Sylveon
  • Like 1

League Report

Badges

• Sleepy Boi, Node, Dream Catcher, and Skyseer Arex have all gotten 1 badge.

Spoiler

OwO

Edited by Sassy Sylveon
  • Like 2

League Report

Badges

Sleepy Boi, Cactus Pear, Rando, Skyseer Arex, and Pingu have all gotten 1 badge.

Dream Catcher, Node, and Ryou have gotten 2 badges.

League News

Shybe has been appointed as the new flying leader.

Ryou has also been appointed as Shybe's reserve.

Spoiler

OwO

Edited by Sassy Sylveon
  • Like 1

League Report

Badges

Sleepy Boi and Dream Catcher have gotten 1 badge.

Node has gotten 2 badges.

Ryouyashi has gotten an impressive 3 badges Good job Ryouyashi!

Spoiler

OwO

• Like 1

League Report

Badges

Sage and Dream Catcher have gotten 1 badge.

Rage has restarted their challenge from 16 badges to none hopefully they manage to catch up.

Now, to close off this edition of The League Report, you can check out the hottest battles of the week in the links below! But this time we'll be adding in extra battles from the past that never got to be showcased.

Spoiler

OwO

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

League Report

Sorry everybody it's been a while since I did the last report so in order to make up for lost time here's the latest news! OwO

Badges

Sage, Bazaro, and Alisae have gotten 1 badge.

CheckM8 has gotten 2, with Node and Rage receiving 3 after restarting their challenges.

Lorisaur our current champion has been on a winning streak and has gotten 4 badges for a second run of the league he still keeps the champion position and prefers as you'd expect.

League News

Nightmare has been appointed Dragon Reserve.

The league has gone into a partnership with the people at the Chromatic League more details are to come in future.

Now, to close off this edition of The League Report, you can check out the hottest battles of the weeks in the links below!

Spoiler

OwO

• Like 1

League Report

Badges

Chxxo, Dream Catcher, Rage, Sleepy Boi, and Skyseer Arex have gotten 1 badge.

Copacetiik, Node, and exomorth9745 have gotten two badges.

Champion Lori has gotten 4 more badges. They are most certainly worthy of the title of champion.

League News

• Psychic Reserve Yeet is now taking challenges.

Now, to close off this edition of The League Report, you can check out the hottest battles of the weeks in the links below!

Spoiler

Sassy Sylveon, over and out!
OwO

Edited by Sassy Sylveon

• 2 weeks later...

League Report

Badges

CheckM8 got 1 badge congrats on being the only person to get a badge this week Check!.

League News

Sadly our dear electric leader Siggimondo is getting replaced due to inactivity. He will be dearly missed.

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for interrupting -- I wonder do you guys have any tips for people who would want to try and get involved in the league itself? I have not messed around with reborn online so I would not know.

Edited by Surgent
New to this forum hope I am not being rude

• 1 month later...