The legendary pokemon.

Wolf5002

Good day everyone. As you can see the title, I am gonna talk about the legendaries that will be in episode 19, because I thought of an idea that seemed fun. While I was laying on the couch with a headache, I thought ''Hmm...I think it will be a good idea to talk about where could the legendary pokemon be hiding?'' I thought about that idea, because some these legendary's will be very interesting to find, like for example the legendaries from Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, because almost all of them are aliens from other worlds and the box legendaries are the sun and moon, and Reborn doesn't talk about other worlds. And there is also other legendaries who could very interesting to find, like the wandering legendaries and...yeah all the legendaries. There are legendaries I probably think will be in the game, like Kyogre being in the drowned remains of the ancient civilization or inside the deep waters of Ametrine mountain, Groudon inside of Pyrous mountain and so on. It will be good to hear about your opinions on where could the legendaries be. I hope all of you have a good day in this hard time.

So, I have a few ideas on this topic!

I think it's best to start with the Legendaries we know about.

This puts Giratina in the southeast, likely the Chrysola Railcave, Reshiram and Zekrom connected to Titania's Gym, and Arceus in the Citae.

While this isn't confirmed, I also would like to guess that Manaphy is in the Mirage Tower, and the remaining UBs and Necrozma are somewhere beneath the Grand Staircase.

Zeroara has been stated in the devs to be found in Chrysola Railcave, I can see Raquayza being found somehwere near the Teknite Ridge or at the peak of one the mountains. Zygarde could be obtained in a quest similar to the one in Sun & Moon or Rejuvenation with us having to hunt down the cells. Anna could be related to a quest concerning Jirachi, I think Regirock or Landorous could be found in Tourmaline Desert, Registeel in Tanzan Mountain, and Regice in Charous, Ametrine, Celestine, or Citrine Mountain.

These are actually pretty good ideas and those areas look like they could fit where legendaries could be. So I have an idea where could The Four Musketeers be. One of the ideas is that The Four Musketeers could be in their own areas, where there would be waiting for you, like for example Virizion could be in one of the forests (due to her being a part grass type), Terrakion could be in Teknite cave or ridge or any cave system in general, I don't where could Cobalion be found, but I have a feeling that he will be in Victory Road. I really don't know where could Keldeo be, probably you need to catch The Three Musketeers and bring in them in a spot to summon Keldoe (like in Black and White).

The second and last idea where could The Four Musketeers is that, they will be traveling around Reborn and will surprise you somewhere. In Black and White The Three Musketeers appear in different places or routes (I haven't played the main series games, so not sure if I'm right).

On 5/13/2020 at 5:43 AM, Cadmium48 said:

So, I have a few ideas on this topic!

I think it's best to start with the Legendaries we know about.

This puts Giratina in the southeast, likely the Chrysola Railcave, Reshiram and Zekrom connected to Titania's Gym, and Arceus in the Citae.

While this isn't confirmed, I also would like to guess that Manaphy is in the Mirage Tower, and the remaining UBs and Necrozma are somewhere beneath the Grand Staircase.

Your ideas seem good, though I don't know how Giratina fits in Mysidia Railcave, the thing will be huge in that cave. The UBs and Necrozma are a bit random to be beneath Grand Stairway, but considering that there is a meteor beneath and Arceus is snoozin' there, I am not surprised that the UBs hitched a ride with the meteor. And also will not be surprised if Deoxys is in that meteor or there could be and event, where there is a meteor shower and a stray meteor crashes, and Deoxys is inside of it.

Im just not really fond of the Legendaries suddenly spawning everywhere. One thing I really like about the whole Reborn region is that very little of them is founded on or tied to any Legendaries, except Arceus and Giratina of course. To me it feels just like any city or region in the modern world. The in-game lores about the foundation of the regions didnt mention anything about Legendaries. And then now suddenly we can find Groudon in Mt. Pyrous, Kyogre under the Azurine Lake, Regis in some caves in the Teknite. To me the Legendaries are tied to the region in which they first appeared. 

So I'd much prefer a Hoopa-style introduction. Bring forth the warp tiles, black holes, teleportation rings, or sth. Just dont make them like part of the Reborn region as if they have been there the whole time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Im just not really fond of the Legendaries suddenly spawning everywhere. One thing I really like about the whole Reborn region is that very little of them is founded on or tied to any Legendaries, except Arceus and Giratina of course. To me it feels just like any city or region in the modern world. The in-game lores about the foundation of the regions didnt mention anything about Legendaries. And then now suddenly we can find Groudon in Mt. Pyrous, Kyogre under the Azurine Lake, Regis in some caves in the Teknite. To me the Legendaries are tied to the region in which they first appeared. 

So I'd much prefer a Hoopa-style introduction. Bring forth the warp tiles, black holes, teleportation rings, or sth. Just dont make them like part of the Reborn region as if they have been there the whole time.

I don't know how to reply to you're statement, but this topic was created just to have fun with ideas and opinions on where could legendaries be in the final game. I don't know if that's the answer you were looking for.

1 hour ago, Wolf5002 said:

Your ideas seem good, though I don't know how Giratina fits in Mysidia Railcave,

It doesn't. Giratina itself was never in Turnback Cave, it's in the Distortion World accessed through there.

Also I'm fairly certain the Zeraora thing was a joke.

As for the Legendaries themselves, they all have quests, and some will most likely be in new areas. They're not just randomly appearing.

2 minutes ago, Cadmium48 said:

As for the Legendaries themselves, they all have quests, and some will most likely be in new areas. They're not just randomly appearing.

Did I get a impression that I thought legendaries will appear out of knowhere?

To answer that question, I am not saying that I want legendaries to randomly appear out of knowhere. I just wanted to speculate as to where we could find them. 

1 hour ago, Wolf5002 said:

Your ideas seem good, though I don't know how Giratina fits in Mysidia Railcave, the thing will be huge in that cave. The UBs and Necrozma are a bit random to be beneath Grand Stairway, but considering that there is a meteor beneath and Arceus is snoozin' there, I am not surprised that the UBs hitched a ride with the meteor. And also will not be surprised if Deoxys is in that meteor or there could be and event, where there is a meteor shower and a stray meteor crashes, and Deoxys is inside of it.

I think the devs said that UBs would be random encounters in the new legendary areas.

Other than that, i think that we will go back to Terra's computer for Mewtwo. It's already in there, and it would be a waste of nostalgia.

Considering other legendaries, wouldn't it be more fun to think of the areas ourselves. It leaves more room for imagination, and stuff like Keldeo(which the devs completely didn't forget about), or the Tapus don't really fit anywhere.For the element of familiarity, we might want to think from where would the area branch off.

19 hours ago, bobirobi20 said:

I think the devs said that UBs would be random encounters in the new legendary areas.

Other than that, i think that we will go back to Terra's computer for Mewtwo. It's already in there, and it would be a waste of nostalgia.

Considering other legendaries, wouldn't it be more fun to think of the areas ourselves. It leaves more room for imagination, and stuff like Keldeo(which the devs completely didn't forget about), or the Tapus don't really fit anywhere.For the element of familiarity, we might want to think from where would the area branch off.

You got a very good point bobirobi20. Though I cannot think of new areas, because I think my idea where the Tapus could be doesn't fit with the style of Reborn. The idea was a tropical island, where we could dive very deep in Azurine lake and we pop up from the water, and see that we are outside of Reborn. Then we surf further and we reach a mysterious tropical island, where the natives are interested on us, because we are from a different place and outside of their home. Yeah, my idea seems nuts, bet eh I thought of that idea while writing this.

Edited by Wolf5002

Good day, everyone. This topic I started out looks kinda dead, probably because I don't know how to control situations, where I have to explain people of their misunderstanding of my idea. I just wanted to have a discussion about where legendaries could be founded. Sorry.

iirc in the old versions there were those doors like the ones solaris showed us in the grand stairway but in other locations like tanzan mountain but have been removed. maybe the legendary pokemon are going to be in those places and the doors were just removed to remove suspicion and in the postgame those places where the doors were (e.g tanzan mountain) will open up due to whatever happened in the ep 19 plot. If there is a legendary in tanzan mountain i'd like to guess probably regirock or terrakion or zygarde.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:27 AM, Bre_a_d said:

iirc in the old versions there were those doors like the ones solaris showed us in the grand stairway but in other locations like tanzan mountain but have been removed. maybe the legendary pokemon are going to be in those places and the doors were just removed to remove suspicion and in the postgame those places where the doors were (e.g tanzan mountain) will open up due to whatever happened in the ep 19 plot. If there is a legendary in tanzan mountain i'd like to guess probably regirock or terrakion or zygarde.

Huh, I didn't know that there were doors in older versions of Tanzan Mountain and those mystery doors disappeared in newer versions.

14 minutes ago, Wolf5002 said:

Huh, I didn't know that there were doors in older versions of Tanzan Mountain and those mystery doors disappeared in newer versions.

yeah, it was there when i started my first playthrough back i think when episode 16 was around? tanzan mountain stuck out to me cause i was kinda speculating what was in there, then the door was removed but the pathway that lead to that door is still there. i'm not sure if there were doors in pyrous mountain and bybyxsion wasteland. if those doors were never removed and there were more doors, there might've been one underwater in azurine lake that we couldn't explore cause the lake was poisonous which would lead to either the tapus or kyogre etc. but since they're removed there's probably a different way to get the legendaries.

i'm still kinda wondering about tanzan mountain because the pathway leads to nothing and it's not been removed or just has some mining rocks

1 minute ago, Bre_a_d said:

yeah, it was there when i started my first playthrough back i think when episode 16 was around? tanzan mountain stuck out to me cause i was kinda speculating what was in there, then the door was removed but the pathway that lead to that door is still there. i'm not sure if there were doors in pyrous mountain and bybyxsion wasteland. if those doors were never removed and there were more doors, there might've been one underwater in azurine lake that we couldn't explore cause the lake was poisonous which would lead to either the tapus or kyogre etc. but since they're removed there's probably a different way to get the legendaries.

i'm still kinda wondering about tanzan mountain because the pathway leads to nothing and it's not been removed or just has some mining rocks

I'm curious, which pathway lead to the mysterious door, because there are many pathways in Tanzan Mountain.

30 minutes ago, Wolf5002 said:

I'm curious, which pathway lead to the mysterious door, because there are many pathways in Tanzan Mountain.

this one here, where if you go up and left you can go to charlotte laura sapphira's house

Spoiler

poggers.png.1855dbfce2867e2d60616bea253b0fe1.pngpogchamp.png.eaa000dca1a1b73df805b84499d556ce.png

Edited by Bre_a_d

6 minutes ago, Bre_a_d said:

this one here, where if you go up and left you can go to charlotte laura sapphira's house

Reveal hidden contents

poggers.png.1855dbfce2867e2d60616bea253b0fe1.pngpogchamp.png.eaa000dca1a1b73df805b84499d556ce.png

Now that you showed were the pathway is, it does seem pretty weird that the pathway leads to nothing and maybe in the future we will maybe smash the wall, and will reveal that there is a hidden door. Good observation, Bre_a_d.

Edited by Wolf5002

3 minutes ago, Wolf5002 said:

Now that you showed were the pathway is, it does seem pretty weird that the pathway leads to nothing and maybe in the future we will maybe smash the wall, and will reveal that there is a hidden door. Good observation, Bre_a_d.

yeah hopefully there is something there or the doors that were in the game previously that have been removed will be clarified when episode 19 comes out

11 minutes ago, Bre_a_d said:

yeah hopefully there is something there or the doors that were in the game previously that have been removed will be clarified when episode 19 comes out

We shall see.

Haven't played for a while, but I think an NPC mentions that rails are being constructed to connect Reborn to the Orre region. Maybe we'll be able to find the bird trio, the dog trio, lugia and ho-oh there since they can be encountered there in Colloseum and XD.

Agate city is definetely a candidate for Celebi, since in XD there is a shrine dedicated to it in Agate village.

The train-to-another-region theory  might sound a bit farfetched, but in early development of Reborn, Agate supossedly lied in the border of Orre and Reborn.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:07 AM, Ichiru said:

Haven't played for a while, but I think an NPC mentions that rails are being constructed to connect Reborn to the Orre region. Maybe we'll be able to find the bird trio, the dog trio, lugia and ho-oh there since they can be encountered there in Colloseum and XD.

Agate city is definetely a candidate for Celebi, since in XD there is a shrine dedicated to it in Agate village.

The train-to-another-region theory  might sound a bit farfetched, but in early development of Reborn, Agate supossedly lied in the border of Orre and Reborn.

Huh, that's interesting. I don't know what kind of NPC said that, but going to a another region sounds really interesting. It's like from Insurgence in the post game.