Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dawn Stone?

Energy-chan

Question

I now have a male Ralts. I'm at the point in the game where I re-match Fern before I face Florina.

Is there any chance of a dawn stone within the next 1-2 gyms? If someone doesn't mind spoiling the dawn stone location I'd be forever grateful. *.*

I've looked around everywhere I can go right now and not found one so...

No, Dawn Stone is way farther in. At Byxbysion Wasteland. So, no Gallade any time soon. :/

That's a shame. :(

Oh well, I'll wait. I got a level 12 Ralts so far.

So every time it tries to evolve I'll just stop it. :)

What gym is that after? The waste land?

Is that before or after Zorua who is also on my hunt list? =)

Practically, next up is Corey (Poison) in Beryl Ward, but the real next one is Shelly (Bug) in Lapis Ward, where you get Zorua. You'll understand what I mean soon enough... The wasteland gym is actually the 5th one, I believe and the plot thickens around that part, so it will take you a while to arrive there.

Practically, next up is Corey (Poison) in Beryl Ward, but the real next one is Shelly (Bug) in Lapis Ward, where you get Zorua. You'll understand what I mean soon enough... The wasteland gym is actually the 5th one, I believe and the plot thickens around that part, so it will take you a while to arrive there.

Ah so I battle Shelly before Corey? So Zorua isn't far away, that's good. :)

I've got Marshtomp, Spinda, Ralts, so if I get Zorua I'll have four Pokemon. <3

Looking forward to the plot. I can't find a spoiler tag, but I read something about Fern, Corey and our character and a bridge...I'm a bit scared. O.o

And something about Titania being a sociopath....O.o

I'm very looking forward to this. Damn no spoilers. xD

I met Zel...he seems...odd....ha ha.

Ah so I battle Shelly before Corey? So Zorua isn't far away, that's good. :)

I've got Marshtomp, Spinda, Ralts, so if I get Zorua I'll have four Pokemon. <3

Looking forward to the plot. I can't find a spoiler tag, but I read something about Fern, Corey and our character and a bridge...I'm a bit scared. O.o

And something about Titania being a sociopath....O.o

I'm very looking forward to this. Damn no spoilers. xD

I met Zel...he seems...odd....ha ha.

You battle Corey before Shelly. And don't worry this game is really dark, so don't be scared! be prepared! Also Zorua is my favorite as well :) If you need help in finding him(because he does a Hide n' Seek game......) lemme know! :D

You battle Corey before Shelly. And don't worry this game is really dark, so don't be scared! be prepared! Also Zorua is my favorite as well :) If you need help in finding him(because he does a Hide n' Seek game......) lemme know! :D

I want spoilers now....D: </3

Zorua is amazing. =)

I want help to find Zorua! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And how to kill beat Florina, without having to train new Pokemon. T___T

O.O Zel's a guy? I thought he was three girls in one ....

Zel is a Hideyoshi

but seriously, Zel's a guy!? :blink: I thought she/he/it was a girl cause of the battle sprite and lumi

I want spoilers now....D: </3

Zorua is amazing. =)

I want help to find Zorua! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And how to kill beat Florina, without having to train new Pokemon. T___T

Yeah Florina is really tough to beat, if you tell us your current team maybe we can give you some advice?

From what I've heard some tricks people use to beat her cradily are toxic spikes from trubbish(I used this one), dragon rage from charmeleon or gyrados, fury cutter from kricketune or grovlye, and just brute forcing it with fighting types like scraggy, mankey, makuhita.

Oh well, I'll wait. I got a level 12 Ralts so far.
So every time it tries to evolve I'll just stop it. :)

You can evolve the Ralts into Kirlia, it's at level 30 when you cancel the evolution to Gardevoir if you want the Gallade.

I'm seconding the toxic spikes Trubbish for beating Flobot. Just make sure you don't set them up on Carnivine, because when Foongus switches in, it will absorb the Toxic Spikes. It won't work for Breloom either since it has Poison Heal(which didn't heal him in my fight, poison just didn't do damage) so train up that Ralts to take a hit and retaliate with a Confusion.

ZEL is three people, Zero (male), Eve (female) and Lumi (female) however those girls occupy Zero's male body.

Make of that what you will.

That's cool! :D Really cool. I like Zel, he seems fun, albeit a bit scary.

Then again Fern is my favourite character so far so maybe I'm whacky.

@Everyone:

Sorry for not replying yet! x.x

I just beat Corey and heading to the north of Opal. :)

Can't wait. <3

Well I lost the Zorua event during the Aqua/Magma saga.
Are there any other chances for a Zorua?
I activated it in the magma base, did everything right found a "Zangoose" but it was a real Zangoose. :(
I've already saved, because it's too much trouble, I went everywhere and no luck, so are there any 2nd chances? : (

Nahh, in fact after triggering Zorua event in the magma hideout, you have to find it again on a clear (or windy? damn it can"t remember) day. It will be in other alleyways, and will eventually battle you. Maybe check it up on youtube or search on the forums, i do'nt emember the weather exactly.

Nahh, in fact after triggering Zorua event in the magma hideout, you have to find it again on a clear (or windy? damn it can"t remember) day. It will be in other alleyways, and will eventually battle you. Maybe check it up on youtube or search on the forums, i do'nt emember the weather exactly.

I watched a video and that's how I messed up. xD

Guess I could check the other alleys again. What if it doesn't show in them? Do I keep trying?

I can't remember the order (if its not different for everyone) but I think it appears at least once in every alley. Just keep at it. :P

Alright. :)

I wish we could fly, running to all of the wards are a pain. x.x

Do you know which alleys it shows up in by any chance? :D