[HELP] Narcissa's Quest - Narcy is not in GoldenLeaf Town

PokefanPT

Hi!

After a long time, I finally decided to start Narcissa's quest! After completing the generator Help Quest, Narcy ran away to Goldenleaf town.

But when i went there, I didn't see Narcy anywhere. So I watched a video to see where she was supposed to be. Apparently, she is supposed to be in front of the sign right next to the front of Narcissa's home, but for some reason, she isn't appearing to me. Could someone help me? Does anyone now why this is happening?

Is in this place she is supposed to be after the generator quest right? (see the image in the post below)

Edited by PokefanPT
Delete old link

On 5/3/2020 at 3:10 PM, PokefanPT said:

Hi!

After a long time, I finally decided to start Narcissa's quest! After completing the generator Help Quest, Narcy ran away to Goldenleaf town.

But when i went there, I didn't see Narcy anywhere. So I watched a video to see where she was supposed to be. Apparently, she is supposed to be in front of the sign right next to the front of Narcissa's home, but for some reason, she isn't appearing to me. Could someone help me? Does anyone now why this is happening?

Is in this place she is supposed to be after the generator quest right? (see the image in the post below)

I would really appreciate any kind of help ^-^