Hello, I'm a new player! :)

Energy-chan

Hello everyone!
I downloaded the game today and have played for three hours so far and I love it!

I'm a little sad that Fern seems so hated, I actually really love Fern and my childish side wishes my character could get with Fern. x3

Julia is a lot of fun and Florina is interesting, so I like them too and Cain seems fun as well. Victoria is okay.

I'm loving playing it so far! I can tell how far behind I am.

I've beaten Julia and going to go find HM cut now. I have Marshtomp and Spinda, who are between level 22-25 I forget.

I've watched the forums a bit and thought I should post.

I'm so interested in knowing what Team Meteor want. : o

And I've seen glimpses of magma and stuff, which has left me curious. And things about an orphanage. Try as I might there are no spoilers online. (I enjoy spoilers, I know some don't, but I do.) So I can't wait to play more!

I really want a Zorua, if I'm lucky enough to find one. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Reborn Forums! This is in the wrong section of the forums, but..................WHO CARES!!!!!!! haha, if you need to find any pokemons please feel free to ask anyone or go to this http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4737 it has a list of the current pokemon available in Reborn, and where to catch/find them :) Enjoy your stay, and thanks for reading~

Welcome to the Reborn Forums! This is in the wrong section of the forums, but..................WHO CARES!!!!!!! haha, if you need to find any pokemons please feel free to ask anyone or go to this http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4737 it has a list of the current pokemon available in Reborn, and where to catch/find them :) Enjoy your stay, and thanks for reading~

icare

icareaboutfirstimpressions

Anyway, welcome, even though this is the wrong section =P.

Yeah, just ask around for those things and look around - there are also specific threads for different topics like where to find pokemon, when x event happens, et cetera.

Welcome to Reborn. You might have noticed that upon entry your sanity, moral and respect for the rules randomly burst into flames and exploded. That is a normal side effect. Welcome to our little plain of hell...

Ehehehhehehee.... EHehhehehehehehehehehHHHEHEHh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA- AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

There, you have received my welcome, you are now official a Rebornian- Rebornigan- ... Fuck I don't know what we're called...

I was going to point out this is in the wrong section, but looks like I was beaten to it. Anyways, welcome to the community =) It's nice to see some Fern love, he reminds me of how Gary was from the earlier games, which is how a rival should be imo. I'm sure you can find a lot of help looking around the forums, so enjoy your time here~

Welcome to the Community!! Sorry, but nobody seems to be so fond of Fern around here, including me... I'm glad you're so excited of the game, surely you won't be let down! :)

Welcome to Reborn. You might have noticed that upon entry your sanity, moral and respect for the rules randomly burst into flames and exploded. That is a normal side effect. Welcome to our little plain of hell...

Ehehehhehehee.... EHehhehehehehehehehehHHHEHEHh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA- AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

There, you have received my welcome, you are now official a Rebornian- Rebornigan- ... Fuck I don't know what we're called...

I though we were the Amethyst Horde....

Anyway, welcome....Please leave your sanity, social life and car keys at the front desk upon entering...You may not collect them untill you leave XD

Thank you for the welcome everyone! =)
Sorry it's the wrong forum. >.<''' I'm not used to this kind of website ha ha.

So apparently Zorua can be found in alleyways...well, that'll be tough.

Thank you for the list Shushup! :)

@Amaterasu: Good to know! The main Pokemon I want is Zorua. xD

@Soysauce: Is Zorua available after x amount of badges then? And thanks! I'm sure I will. :)

@Renzo: Thanks! We should totally start a Fern fan club and make the population get to maybe three people ha ha. xD

@Lunar: I kind of love the type of personality. Ha ha. And thank you! Sure I will. ~~

@Ackalacka: Thank you! I have little sanity anyway. ^__^ The welcome made me giggle. >w< Um, I don't know what were called...just the...I don't know. >.> I need a coffee. xD

@Rycast: I'm sure I'll have enough love for Fern, for the whole community. *.* I want to see more of him now. This is my first fan made Pokemon game and I love everything. Fern and Cain are my favourite two out of the rivals but Victoria is nice.~~

@Rotomfan: Thanks! Nice to meet you too! And cool. My fiancee's playing the game too, I told him about it and he found a shiny Trubbish before the 1st gym. I haven't found any yet. x'D They hate me.

@Red: Well, still thanks. =)

@ThBe: Sounds awesome! The plot is very good.~~ And I noticed Fern fans seem few in numbers oh well. More for me right.~~ xD

@GenshiD: Ha ha. Got it! xD Don't have much of them anyway.~~ And I don't want to leave. x'3

Onyx Ward? Walk through the Obsidia park and you'll find stairs. Heal your Pokemon before, there are some trainers there.

To get Zorua.. hmm, i think it's when you get your third badge.

Oh and the shiny ratio is 1/700 in Reborn, so you'll probably find some too!

Onyx Ward? Walk through the Obsidia park and you'll find stairs. Heal your Pokemon before, there are some trainers there.

To get Zorua.. hmm, i think it's when you get your third badge.

Oh and the shiny ratio is 1/700 in Reborn, so you'll probably find some too!

Thanks a bunch! :)

I'm in a bit of trouble. x.x

I'm at Florina's gym battling the elder. But Marshtomp and Spinda are level 26 and don't always listen to me.

I don't have a fire type, Suzy wont give me Vulpix due to the lack of friendship.

And I want a Riolu but I doubt I'd get it this early.

So this gym will be a pain. x.x

Only 3rd badge? That's not too far away for a Zoua. :D

Hai'

There is a candy shot left of the park in obsidia, buy commons, and try to find a fighting type pokemon or a fighting type user for florinia's cradily.

So you like fern? I guess he's pretty much like gary oak, my opinions of others is always neutral though.

Hai'

There is a candy shot left of the park in obsidia, buy commons, and try to find a fighting type pokemon or a fighting type user for florinia's cradily.

So you like fern? I guess he's pretty much like gary oak, my opinions of others is always neutral though.

Hey!

Sounds good! :D

Yeah I love Fern. >w< He's a bit like Gary, but in my opinion better ha ha.

I just battled Fern inside the gym and lost. Marshtomp wont obey me and got killed by Servine and Spinda wouldn't obey and lost. They're both level 27, so plenty powerful enough. I want to raise Vulpix so I can cream Fern, but Suzy wont give it to me. xD

^ Yeah buy some common candies to get them to lvl 24 back. If you reallllyyy need the Vulpix, running around actually raises your Pokemon friendship but it's very long. xD Oh and make sure you save before getting it because it can have Drought.

After beating Fern, check out the building near the Game Corner, and talk to the guy who just appeared, and you'll be able to go to the Rooftop, which is a pretty good training spot that you may need for the battle to come..

^ Yeah buy some common candies to get them to lvl 24 back. If you reallllyyy need the Vulpix, running around actually raises your Pokemon friendship but it's very long. xD Oh and make sure you save before getting it because it can have Drought.

After beating Fern, check out the building near the Game Corner, and talk to the guy who just appeared, and you'll be able to go to the Rooftop, which is a pretty good training spot that you may need for the battle to come..

Ah I see. I don't want them to be level 24 again, it's such a pain. ;~;

Oh cool! :D Well a fire type would help, since Spinda is the only one who can defend Marshtomp from Florina and Fern. x'3

Since Eevee is later on, and everything. Pokemon are really hard to find on this game! xD

Marshtomp, Spinda, Riolu, Zorua - I want for the team, I need Riolu and Zorua. And a random fire type is always good. :3

Apparently I've done a great job at raising Marshtomp and it trusts me, the women can't wait to see how it grows and it's not good enough for Vulpix. ;~;

I realized, how do people have shiny starters or Eeveelutions? Do they save before hand and keep trying? Like I could get a shiny Vulpix?