The Shipping Thread

MhicKy

My favorite ship is, without a doubt, the ship from Mr. Briney from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I am talking mostly on nostalgia tho' since Ruby was the first Pokemon game I ever beat and the one I have the most love for, beisdes, Winguls are really cute and underated and all this guy wanted was his Wingul pal back and he gives you free rides whenever you ask, what a bro!
(Also he was quite the marine back in his service days)

Mr_Briney_Sugimori.png.1554d566fd6030970857d4e3f764d220.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Clearly the best ship is the Team Xen Battleship. One of these days the dev team may remember it, and give us an awesome epic special unforgettable battle scene where we use it to break into Team Xen's HQ. 

The NPCs really did make it such a great ship though.

Thought let us take a moment to remember the S.S Oceana. It lies destroyed, just like Texen's hopes and dreams. Stuck at Xen Battleship - Troubleshooting - Reborn Evolved

3 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Clearly the best ship is the Team Xen Battleship. One of these days the dev team may remember it, and give us an awesome epic special unforgettable battle scene where we use it to break into Team Xen's HQ. 

Thought let us take a moment to remember the S.S Oceana. It lies destroyed, just like Texen's hopes and dreams. 

I have the feeling we will be using that battleship eventually.. Or else it's just a waste of resource