Help I can't access my save file

Ganudu

I was playing the game and I wanted to load a previous save file. Without searching online I just went to the location of the save files and tried to select the file and click on open with and clicked on Pokemon rejuvenation.

Now when I start the game I can't load any save file it just tells me to start a new game

Pls help

Thanks in advance

16 minutes ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

You don't open the save files, you remove the old "Game.rxdata" file (backup it somewhere just in case) and then rename the Backup file that you wnat to use to Game.rxdata

I already have one with that name but when I go into the game it says start a new game and that there are no save files

34 minutes ago, Ganudu said:

I already have one with that name but when I go into the game it says start a new game and that there are no save files

Try making sure thier format didn't change, try renaming the game one to something random then renaming it back to game

10 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Try making sure thier format didn't change, try renaming the game one to something random then renaming it back to game

Yea for some reason the save files now are notepad ones. Any idea which programme do I have to change them to?

16 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

just rename them game.rxdata I think should work

I did it's still not working☹️☹️

I have named the most recent one Game.rxdata and it is still telling me there are no other save files

I figured it out! 

I just created a new save file by starting a new game to see what it is saved as and it worked!

Anyways, thanks a lot

Btw do u have any idea what the guide on oceana pier does, the guide asked me if I was getting bored and to see the response I said no but now the guide is saying the offer is over.

If it helps: the guide was standing next to a boat