Hit a road block at Phasial Cave Rock Climb area

Tapu Fufu

I used Rock Climb in Phasial Cave and then used Night Daze in the glittering cave which gave me a bridge and some great SMD music for the place. However there's an item behind a chasm that I can't get to and I can't encounter any wild pokemon to do anything (and trust me, I had Sweet Scent with me to try). What's the next step? Or is impossible to get it at 7 badges?

2 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

I used Rock Climb in Phasial Cave and then used Night Daze in the glittering cave which gave me a bridge and some great SMD music for the place. However there's an item behind a chasm that I can't get to and I can't encounter any wild pokemon to do anything (and trust me, I had Sweet Scent with me to try). What's the next step? Or is impossible to get it at 7 badges?

That place is for Narcisa's quest, I ain't gonna spoil anything else but just leave you with this tip, re-do the labyrinth puzzle of her Gym for the second time, you won't regret it

21 hours ago, MhicKy said:

That place is for Narcisa's quest, I ain't gonna spoil anything else but just leave you with this tip, re-do the labyrinth puzzle of her Gym for the second time, you won't regret it

Oh haha looks like I got ahead of myself there. Noted thank you!