HELP Script Error

So I installed debug again because pichu wouldn't evolve. I was also messing around with some eevees and their shiny form to see what they would look like since I managed to get only 1 actual shiny eevee so far. I accidentally hit soft reset and every time I boot up the game I get a script error. Is this even fixable or am I just completely screwed? God damn it I also can't upload my save data because apparently I'm only allowed to upload a file of 501.76 kb and my save files as well as my backups exceed that.

Screenshot (129).png

You can redownload the game, or re-extract the file. Make sure to not hit F12 while in debug though.

Another alternative would be to download Rejuvenation’s PBS files, available for download on the V12 Status Thread. You can extract the PBS folder into the main game’s folder (where you start the game).

4 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

You can redownload the game, or re-extract the file. Make sure to not hit F12 while in debug though.

Another alternative would be to download Rejuvenation’s PBS files, available for download on the V12 Status Thread. You can extract the PBS folder into the main game’s folder (where you start the game).

I will try to redownload the game maybe delete my current save file and load a backup and see if that works. All of this for a dang pichu. Well I'v learned my lesson don't use Alolan Raichu for breeding.