Something weird happened in GDC

Kakkazan

Hello o/

I don't know if i'm the only one, but yesterday  the interior of multiple buildings were updated in GDC. However they are back to how they used to look like now . I'm kind of confused :monkas:

2 hours ago, Kakkazan said:

Hello o/

I don't know if i'm the only one, but yesterday  the interior of multiple buildings were updated in GDC. However they are back to how they used to look like now . I'm kind of confused :monkas:

Updated? There was an update yesterday that I am unaware of?

36 minutes ago, Kakkazan said:

I mean it's weird because now my game looks how it used to be. Even the start menu was different yesterday, kind of like Insurgence I think? 

I think.. I think that's only you(?)
Maybe re-download the game and substitute the files?

I don't know. I didn't touch my files the past 2 days and this happened. I was just curious if that happened to other people because that was definitively weird. I should have taken some screenshot 😕

1 hour ago, redcellbestcell said:

Could it be some kind of real time event thingy?

I mean, GDC does change somethings depending on weather and day/night cycles but I don't think it changes entire buildings..

4 hours ago, MhicKy said:

I mean, GDC does change somethings depending on weather and day/night cycles but I don't think it changes entire buildings..

I mean by the dev make an event that could occur on that specific day or time... which is kinda possible cuz pkmn essential have that weird mechanic for events... i need to check a little bit