Help evolving pichu

So I have 3 Pichus in my party that cannot evolve that have max happiness. I know they have max happiness via achievements page. Parent is Alolan Raichu and I did have mods installed but they were QoL only. I somehow managed to get debug installed but I don't know how to use it or how to search for pichu. Can anybody tell me where I have to go in debug to make Pichu evolve again or if anybody can do it for me by accessing my save file. I would like to know how where exactly to go in debug menu in case this bug happens again.

Game_2.rxdata

Okay I managed to figure it out but I noticed that whenever a pichu is hatched the form value is always set to 1 preventing it from evolving. I have to manually changed it to 0 every time I want to evolve a pichu. Is there a permanent solution for this? I really just need 3 pichus capable of evolving but in the event I somehow want more I would need to install debug again to evolve them. Um Im assuming I can just repplace the scripts.rx data with the original scripts.rx data and my game will be fine?

1 hour ago, MarivelCrimsonNoble said:

Um Im assuming I can just repplace the scripts.rx data with the original scripts.rx data and my game will be fine?

That is never a good idea for a game that's highly customized, as you'll more than likely break everything else. 

I assume this is because of an oversight on the Rejuv Dev's part for not factoring Alolan-Forms breeding mons that don't have a form-1 (There's no Alolan-Pichu and because there's no data set for Form 1, it doesn't evolve because the evolutions aren't defined.), so there's no simple fix, as you would have to manually edit some of the PBS files as well as change the way forms are handled. You could also change the scripts if you have some knowledge of programming in Essentials, but all of the mentioned fixes require far more effort than just changing the form to 0 in Debug.