DJSugar62

Hi, so I am trying to access my previous save file. I know that in the latest version of Reborn, they save your recent 50 saves in the Saved Games Folder. 

Do they not do this in Rejuvenation? I accessed the saved games folder and only saw 1 Game.rx.data .....I am currently playing V12. No I did not make a seperate file before hand. I just want to know if someone can help me access my previous save file RIGHT BEFORE this last one

59 minutes ago, DJSugar62 said:

Hi, so I am trying to access my previous save file. I know that in the latest version of Reborn, they save your recent 50 saves in the Saved Games Folder. 

Do they not do this in Rejuvenation? I accessed the saved games folder and only saw 1 Game.rx.data .....I am currently playing V12. No I did not make a seperate file before hand. I just want to know if someone can help me access my previous save file RIGHT BEFORE this last one

I know in reborn you have to turn on the function is it not the sae with Rejuvination as I am fairly certain they do have a backup system