Child Lin

Node15

Okay, so I have a theory about Lin and why she seems to be such a powerful figure and it all boils down to this that the Lin we see is just a projection. You see what I think that the real Lin is just a child who's in the Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie the place where you battle El along with Arceus. My proof is that we know from Laura that Lin was at some point an orphan at Dr. Sigmund's Orphanage. Sigmund must have done something really bad to Lin otherwise she would've stayed at the orphanage. My theory is that Arceus rescued her some proof to back this up is a journal you can find in the Glitch World in Cinnabar Mansion where it says "hee hee this is fun, I can see everything from up here and I can make everybody play with me it's all thanks to baby Arceus I'm going to make sure to repay him by setting him free then we can all live in the new world together and have lots of fun forever."  Think back to how old Laura says Lin is younger than Anna so it only makes sense that she would say something like that. It would also certainly explain why when you exit the Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie someone says "Hee hee hee. This is fun... Hey...Everybody... Come back and play again sometime, okay? Let's keep playing together for a long time... Isn't that right? Hehehe...." this sounds a lot like what's in that journal the whole playing together connects the two of them and this is probably the girl form of Lin watching you. Also just wanted to point this out but. Lin and Terra seem to be good friend which is why the journal can be found in the Glitch World Terra creates This also explains why as soon as Lin joined Team Meteor their motive started to change when Lin became the boss. Think of what Eclipse said before she died that Team Meteor's goal was to purify the city under Solaris, but she dies before getting to tell us how their motives changed but it's pretty obvious at this point that Lin the head of Team Meteor is trying to collect the 4 keys and free Arceus and why she would change their motives. This would also explain how Lin seems to be immortal as she isn't real or she is real but Arceus is protecting her which explains how she's able to survive being stabbed by Titania. Or how her Hydreigon is so strong, or why she can create something from nothing, or how she can pull beings from the void and manipulate them,or why Anna can't see her because the Lin we see doesn't really exist it's just a projection from Arceus and Arceus is empowering the projection to help Team Meteor. This is all going to play out in the end when I think you find this out as Team Meteor gets all four keys and then you have to battle Lin or the little girl who Lin really is and that's somehow going to kill her either because the projection gets destroyed or Arceus no longer needs it so it just breaks the projection's body. I'm not really to sure what will happen after that if this is really the case though but that's how I think we'll find out if this theory is true or not or I don't know Amethyst could just tell us right now that everything I said isn't true and that I'm connecting dots that don't exist or when she finally releases Episode 19 this could all just be disproved. But I'd like to hear what you think about this theory and I'm really forgetful so I probably forgot some evidence so if you have any more that I didn't mention please tell me. Also if you disagree then tell me why but I'm sticking with this theory no matter what anybody says even Amethyst because the only way she could change my beliefs are if she revealed to us the truth and I don't think that's going to happen soon so just please give me feedback because I tried to find as many clues as I could and watched so many people play this game over and over again.

See, I do disagree with your theory even though I think it is extremely well thought out and here is why. If Arceus is the god pokemon, I don't think it is something that would truly be evil. Lin (at least in the adult form we know her as) is truly evil. Forcing friends to fight and torturing (not just killing or trapping to get rid of those in her way) but truly torturing is evil. Additionally, she cares nothing for loyalty or family, only "unbridled power". My personal take, is that perhaps the Lin we see as an adult is Giratina and Child Lin is somehow with Arceus. Perhaps Giratina took this form or is making a projection of Lin to Spite the god that condemned him. Idk it just doesnt seem like the current Adult Lin's traits would fall in line with the ideals of the Creator pokemon.