Appreciation Post : My journey playing Pokémon Rejuvenation!

Alioda

This game has really overcome my expectations, coming from playing Reborn I didn't think I would find another game like that but oh boy Rejuvenation does the same and imo much better.

One of the very few games that makes me excited about my own character, the interceptor is such a cool theme I'm really looking forward to the whole history about it.

I love the crests addon, super useful and makes a lot of mons viable, the sidequests are great and the plot becomes more intriguing by each chapter, really chapter 14 was one of the best experiences I ever had with any game, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Btw beatiful drawings! Can I ask for a Reina concept art? she has become one of my favorite characters along with huey (i ship them so hard).
Literally every time I play Rejuvenation I think, damn this would look so freaking good in a manga/anime world, the field dynamic all those epics battles and shounen moments lol

• Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 4:57 PM, elxdark said:

Btw beatiful drawings! Can I ask for a Reina concept art? she has become one of my favorite characters along with huey (i ship them so hard).
Literally every time I play Rejuvenation I think, damn this would look so freaking good in a manga/anime world, the field dynamic all those epics battles and shounen moments lol

Oh i'm planning to draw Venam, Melia, Reina & Huey in the future! And omg.... S.A.M.E But I dunno tho, because Lavender is stil here you know hahah so yeah... I guess we'll see. ☺️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...