One upon a new file

Smiley_Cloud

Hi everyone! 🤗

I just finished E18 three days ago and now I feel a black hole in my chest hahaha okno but I'm really into the story and... What can I say? I love Pokemon games ~ ❤️

I haven't played Swsh yet ( I don't have a switch press F) so I'm usually searching for fan Pokemon games to play 

I'm a 21 years old girl, no pets, almost done with studies and ready to start another file for reborn 👀

I would like to share some drawings from the game here, since I can't really find a lot of fanart 💔 

Aaaaaand I'm done ✌🏻:D

Btw u can call me Owly 💫

Hi and welcome! :)

If you're interested in other fan games, there's lots of good ones you can find on this forum (under Developing Games) as there are a good amount of people presenting their own fan games here. One on the same level of quality to Reborn I would recommend is Rejuvenation, There's other pretty good ones from what I've read, but haven't gotten to play them yet myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edo said:

Hi and welcome! 🙂

If you're interested in other fan games, there's lots of good ones you can find on this forum (under Developing Games) as there are a good amount of people presenting their own fan games here. One on the same level of quality to Reborn I would recommend is Rejuvenation, There's other pretty good ones from what I've read, but haven't gotten to play them yet myself.

Thank u 😄 I will definitely make some space to play some of the games!! 

I think im gonna check Rejuvenation next ;3