What do you think would be more interesting?

Bunni Blair

What do you think would be more interesting?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. A fanfiction where...

• everytime the 'player' dies things start over, like in Re:Zero.
    • everytime they die, they come back. But before they do, the 'player's' in a shadowy hellscape.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 08:00 AM

22 minutes ago, Lady Taria said:

I'm wanting to write a Reborn fanfiction - but I'm having a hard time deciding on a few things. So, I was wanting to know what you guys think.

That's so good!

Personally I think I'd prefer them dying and then experiencing a Shadowy Hellscape. I would like to see what their 'worst' fears look like.

Also a question. Are you going to base your fanfiction on a Character in Reborn?

Thanks again for writing this! I would really love if there were more fabrications about Reborn out there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lorane2234 said:

That's so good!

Personally I think I'd prefer them dying and then experiencing a Shadowy Hellscape. I would like to see what their 'worst' fears look like.

Also a question. Are you going to base your fanfiction on a Character in Reborn?

Thanks again for writing this! I would really love if there were more fabrications about Reborn out there.

Oh, thank you. I'm glad to see that people are interested, I was so worried no one would be. 😅

And to answer your question about if I'm going to base it off of a character in Reborn, yes I am. Some-what anyway. They're going to take the role of the player/main character. But they're my own character.

Edited by Lady Taria

I think that it would be an interesting prospect to see what they went through each time they died. What happened before they came back; if it was the same every time or if each time was something worse, something different? And does it happen every every time they die, or at some point does that stop? 

21 hours ago, MiseryMade said:

I think that it would be an interesting prospect to see what they went through each time they died. What happened before they came back; if it was the same every time or if each time was something worse, something different? And does it happen every every time they die, or at some point does that stop? 

It only stops when they have completed their purpose.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented, you all really helped me. ❤️

If any of you are interested in reading the fic, I'm going to be posting a topic soon with more information. I'm going to keep it spoiler free though. So, if any of you don't care about spoilers and have questions, please PM me - for the people who do.

Oh, and I'm still thinking about a title. So, I'll most likely be asking about that too.

If you want to keep it light (there are plenty of reasons to make the inside dark), I have a few ideas:

"And another thing" / "Mostly Harmless" 

"If Voldemort played Reborn"

"When Gandalf met Meteors" 

"Life in Loopyland"

"Fail better next time" / "Striving to fail better"

"The All-you-can-try Life."

"You only die so many times."

"The fair fare for failing" / "That price isn't right"

I'm not sure how you feel about any of them (I'm very bad with titles), but I hope at least you have fun reading them. 

Edited by Mindlack
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mindlack said:

If you want to keep it light (there are plenty of reasons to make the inside dark), I have a few ideas:

"And another thing" / "Mostly Harmless" 

"If Voldemort played Reborn"

"When Gandalf met Meteors" 

"Life in Loopyland"

"Fail better next time" / "Striving to fail better"

"The All-you-can-try Life."

"You only die so many times."

"The fair fare for failing" / "That price isn't right"

I'm not sure how you feel about any of them (I'm very bad with titles), but I hope at least you have fun reading them. 

Actually, I did have fun reading your ideas. Mostly because I love things that look on the outside like a bright and good time. But at their core, are dark and heartrending (like Madoka Magica). So, I think titles like those are good.

Though, at the same time, those types of titles are meant to fool the people who have never played/watch/read the story/show/game in question. So, for this a funny title may not work. Because the people who will be reading it will have most likely played the game already, so they may know the story is actually dark.

I still liked them, though! So, thank you for the thought. ^-^