Bug in Eclysia Pyramid

BigRolf66

I'm at the part of the game where I can change characters between Ren, Aelita and I. But I progressed through an area which pushed me back and said "you must wait for the others". I tried to change characters by pressing A but it didn't work. And stupid me accidentally saved over the game when I went to quit and restart. I don't know how to fix this...

Ill add my save file in case someone knows how to fix it.

Edited by BigRolf66

I don't think this is a never mind moment, this happened to me as well. Fortunately I didn't save over it, however I wasn't able to fix it and had to reload twice because i didn't know what caused it the first time and accidentally did it a second time.

(EDIT) This should probably have been posted to the v12 major/game breaking bugs section of the forums if it's not already there.

Edited by Eldon
Informative edit

5 hours ago, Eldon said:

I don't think this is a never mind moment, this happened to me as well. Fortunately I didn't save over it, however I wasn't able to fix it and had to reload twice because i didn't know what caused it the first time and accidentally did it a second time.

(EDIT) This should probably have been posted to the v12 major/game breaking bugs section of the forums if it's not already there.

This bug as far as i am aware is known and has been fixed in 12.2 so if you are on 12.1, download patch 2 from the releasepost in the rejuv subforum

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2020 at 6:05 PM, Falirion said:

This bug as far as i am aware is known and has been fixed in 12.2 so if you are on 12.1, download patch 2 from the releasepost in the rejuv subforum

i was also having this bug how to fix it?  can you link me to where to update to 12.2?

In the 4th Spoiler tag in the Post (1st one below the Picture of Flora) are downloadsDownload.png.5af6a0a3328b6fbe66ac5517efe55865.png
Download This^ and apply it to your game (instructions are in txt.file in the download) and idealy don't be in the pyramid when loading the file after adding the patch, done