SOPA is back

Magus

The stop online piracy is back, looks like the US government likes to give the people the finger. So if this bill is to pass, I can grantee Reborn will be shut down. I'll give a video link to where I found my info. There is also a link for a petition, I will post. If you don't live in America, then you should still sign the petition, because it effect you indirectly. I know we can stop this unjust law, we just have to have the will to fight for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBg_arP2PCo

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2013/LMzMVrQF

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Same plan, different script. When will the government learn that the internet will always prevail? It's like putting your hand over a hot pan to get something. No matter how many times you can try, you will always get burned.

Why do they even care?! I mean, Pokemon Reborn isn't exactly like an official game with changed script! It has its own tiles, maps, characters etc.! And you know something, if they don't want hacks to happen, make better official games! Enough said for now.

Well... stupid people will always be stupid. They will never stop being assholes and showing the finger to people because they just don't care. At least until they figure out its too late and they realized they fucked it up real haaard.... The sad part of this it's that no matter how many people tells them that they're being just a bunch of idiots behind a computer, because as I said, they don't care about our opinions and they will continue with their shiet, because they have the power to do so... aaaaand because they are dicks. ~My personal opinion of this:
FUCK SOPA, MAN. Goddamit... >:T

Eh, we shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'm sure it'll fail just like it did the last time.

Except that the only reason why it failed last time was due to the huge public outcry.

Congress would've passed it.