Help with Marionette battle

Babylonian Queen

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong area. I hardly post in this forum ^^'

Anyway, like the title says, I stuck at Marionette. Im on v12 and her first pokemon, Delcatty, basically sweeps my team /: I've looked up other methods (Solrock: Calm mind + psychic or alolan raichu) but neither can be done at where I am in the game, and with my version. I've attempted to jump back to v9 (only other ver i have), to see if I can buy the apophyll pancakes, but that seems near impossible with how much has changed between versions. 

My team is:

2139955034_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.b10131f5dde9da4cf5f4acd9ca553930.png

My PC consists of:

965618477_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.9abddab3359a55b3d9b5ee1593829a2a.png

Top row (Graveler is maxed at 30), 

Second row are both 26,

Third row are between 10-20 and need training. 

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm kinda at a loss. 

On intense mode I used Swoobat with simple, calm mind and confusion (the attack) to win. Swoobat learns calm mind at lv. 29. I also used a X Defense to help with the set up. The X Defense can be found as a hidden item at the crystal cave before the 2nd gym. Look at the item guide for a better reference.

• Like 1

First time I tried to just brute force my way through it with generic strategy and costed me a ton to win. Second time, I got my hands on Cosmic Power (happened to be on Solrock, but, you know) and it was walk by the park, if only time-consuming.