Pulse Muk, help needed

Luchux

1 hour ago, Luchux said:

I've been stuck here for over an hour now. This boss is just ridiculous.

My team is:

Greninja- Manectric- Alolan Sandslash- Meowstic(M)- Growlithe- Sceptile. All of them are between level 40 and 43. 

I seriously need help.

Well you definetly Need to Count on physical moves and ground/psychic. If you can: paralyze or make him Sleep somehow.

I used a swalot with yawn and afterwards I made him suffer due to my camerupts earthquake/earth power OR blaziken fire moves (not sure anymore what I did exactly)

You use fast Pokémon so you probably outspeed him - use this as an Advantage. It all depends on how easily you beat his previous teammates

A physical ground type like Dugtrio or Sandslash will do massive damage before it gets its first attack, and after that you just need to react to what type Protean shifts it to and nail it with SE attacks from the rest of your team (you can cover every type it switches to - Ground, Poison, Water, Electric).

You're mostly struggling because your team is primarily special attackers - PULSE Muk has special bulk eclipsing Blissey's, so you basically have to set up to +6 beforehand to do any damage with special attackers.