which gen 8 pokemon would you add to an important trainer's team?

DarkMasterKendall

Title explains it all. My ideas:

Toxtricity to Venam just seems logical. Galarian Darmanitan to Angie, cause you know, suffering. Haterenne to the Puppet Master may be interesting, while Indeedee seems most likely. Indeedee can too be an option to Marianette. Flapple to Florin and Appletun to Flora would be cool to their Offense and Defense, respectively, aproach and also cause they are kind of counterparts to eachother. Eldegoss also may be an option to Flora cause of bulk. Lastly, Galarian Farfetch'd to the first Keta battle, cause it would be able to abuse the field effect with cutting moves.

Feel free to leave your own ideas and also to talk about other characters cause I swear I was only able to remember the gym leaders

4 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

Toxtricity to Venam just seems logical.

Agreed 100% It's almost as if Gamefreak designed it just for her, despite how illogical that sounds. I do remember someone on here saying that Corviknight fits Ren well, so that's another option. As for Melia, well call me crazy but I think either Alcremie or Dragapult would fit her, depending on if you want to play up her 'sweet' angle, or her 'raw power' angle.