Trapped outside of grand dream city area

Cross

Yeah so I got stuck at the battle with nim and and decided to leave and get better pokemon so I did the help center quest missing children and got sent back to that frozen town and now I can't get back how do I get back to grand dream city?

If you reached the point in the help center quest Missing Children that you got send out of GDC you should already be able to Fly (with the HM or the Golden Wings) back to GDC, or, in the worst case, use the train from West Gearon. Or, in the next worst case (?) Go up to Sashila with the yatch (from the port in Kristiline, Teila Resort, etc) and either go through Alamissa Urben (I'm, not sure you can cross to Zone Zero) or go to GDC by talking with Damien and Mega Latios.

Edit: In the case I'm wrong about Fly, the Yatch route and the train I think are both accessible from the point you finish the first arc in Sashila at least.

yeah I know that I couldn't beat Nim with the team that I had so I flew out of zone zero to the desert town and used the claydol to get into the city, the problem is I can't get back to the island that zone zero because of the missing children quest also the same thing happened before that with the ghost type gym leader

Edited by Cross