I can't enter valor mountain

Neph

It's my first time posting something so i'm not sure how it works, but basically I entered Valor mountain through the door in Crawli's gym but when i tried to go back, I got stuck and could not move. When I restarted the game, the door in Crawli's gym won't open anymore. I also tried buying the golden drift board but that doesn't work either. Does anybody know what i should do?

26 minutes ago, Neph said:

It's my first time posting something so i'm not sure how it works, but basically I entered Valor mountain through the door in Crawli's gym but when i tried to go back, I got stuck and could not move. When I restarted the game, the door in Crawli's gym won't open anymore. I also tried buying the golden drift board but that doesn't work either. Does anybody know what i should do?

well to get the golden driftboard to work much like the other golden items u need the move the item is based on for it to work in this case magma drift............ if you dont have that then the driftboard wont work.............

as for the door to the mountain in crawli's gym not working i have no clue cuz in all the runs ive done ive only gone that route once, every other run ive ended up going in the main entrance

8 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

well to get the golden driftboard to work much like the other golden items u need the move the item is based on for it to work in this case magma drift............ if you dont have that then the driftboard wont work.............

as for the door to the mountain in crawli's gym not working i have no clue cuz in all the runs ive done ive only gone that route once, every other run ive ended up going in the main entrance

Yeah I figured that the golden driftboard wouldn't work but I had to try something...

Anyway is there a way for me to go back to a previous savefile or something

Welp nevermind I just had to re-trigger the cutscene where Melia went to valor mountain alone.

But it's still weird because I had access to the door in Crawli's gym even tho I wasn't suppose to know it's existence.