SOCIALLINKSOCIALLINKSOCIALLINKSOCIALLINK

The Fush

Ok so because I'm like killing shadows, seeing creepy stuff like lickitungs if they were rolled into balls and made to look like they were from Power Paintbrush, being weirded out by gourmet kings being blackmailed and friends with teacher-relationships and using the internet to answer test questions

please

I can't not voice this anymore

I need to talk about Persona games and stuff (specifically 3 and 4)

So this is now a Persona discussion thread.

(Also please put any spoilers in spoiler brackets because I'm not too far into the games yet (specifically, I'm halfway near to the 4th full moon (if you count the one on the very first day) on Persona 3, and I met a weird fox in Persona 4).

• Administrators

And why is Dojima a Hierophant

"Characters of the Hierophant Arcana are often older than the protagonist, and are typically quite wise and logical.

The most common connection between Hierophant characters, however, is their association (and obsession) with the past."

Don't even worry about maxing all the social links your first time- it probably won't get done. There's usually a guide for a 100% playthrough but that's boring on the first time.

Hierophant resembles experience, or someone who has been through a lot.

Y'know someone who can "say it through experience" or "seen it before." Or someone that is just wise.

Normally this tarot is assosiated by an elder or older person, ie. Your grandma, uncle, big brother, mom, teacher, pastor, ect.

In p3 it is resembled by the old couple in the bookstore and in p4 it is dojima, your uncle

Real spoilers ahead :o

both the couple and dojima have been through a lot and dwell in the past. The old couple miss their son, and you learn the importance of keeping one's memory alive. As dojima however, he is scared of his past and tries keeping it from Nanako. Dojima also let's it haunt him and loses sight of what is important to him. He later learns that he is doing this out of vengence rather than as a responsibility. Over all he gains better morals and judgement on the situation.

Also roo, pro tip:

Try to max out your links with nanako and dojima asap

And focus on working with tarots you find yourself using more, ie. I often find myself using Chariot, Moon, temperance, and Death

Also try maxing out links with your most used party members.

And if you are playing p4g don't forget about Marie! You can work on Adachi's on your second playthrough.

And p3 is kinda fucking hard, you might not be able to beat the game on your first play though...

Don't be afriad of grinding or overleveling

Also roo, pro tip:

Try to max out your links with nanako and dojima asap

And focus on working with tarots you find yourself using more, ie. I often find myself using Chariot, Moon, temperance, and Death

Also try maxing out links with your most used party members.

And if you are playing p4g don't forget about Marie! You can work on Adachi's on your second playthrough.

And p3 is kinda fucking hard, you might not be able to beat the game on your first play though...

Don't be afriad of grinding or overleveling

But those two are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

not really

But Persona 3 is easy, I'm whipping through it right now; though I've only just gotten up to Tarty's floor 60, so whatever.

PERSONA 4 IS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD. Seriously, Shadow Yukiko gave me HELL. And the shadow that pops up afterward? Please, no.

• Administrators

This is why the first playthrough is never the one you try to 100% :P

I think Slime is where you get it from, but I read it a while ago and could be wrong.

P3 starts off simple but complicated, and grow gradually more difficult... and I am going to tell you right now... the obvious and enevitable final boss fight... is hard as fuck

P4 starts off moderatly easy, slaps you in the face, and then jumps back and forward between easy and "wtf seriously?"

Shadow kanji is a douche

P3 starts off simple but complicated, and grow gradually more difficult... and I am going to tell you right now... the obvious and enevitable final boss fight... is hard as fuck

P4 starts off moderatly easy, slaps you in the face, and then jumps back and forward between easy and "wtf seriously?"

Shadow kanji is a douche

GET BENT

GET BENT

GET BENT

GET BENT

GET BENT

so in p4 i happen to be stuck on the Hippe Jesus boss so any have any advice i can get it to half ay with no problem in a few turns but after that i cant beat him i cant keep healing that damage he hits me with even with two healers going healing so yeah it annoys me

I met the voice actor for Kanji irl
He signed my copy of p4g saying GET BENT

that is awesome wish i had something cool like that

Hippy Jesus boss? That one boss from P3 looked like an evil jesus... but I didn't get that far in p4g before other things tore away my attention.

i don think so this one is from Persona 4 it is the boss of the 6th dungeon i think the "Heaven" Whatever dungeon its a real pain

Without spoiling any story for trueblade...

Ya, I know who you are talking about, both p3 and 4 have some type of hippie... in p4 it is nanatame, the guy who kidnaps Nanako.

Ya.... that guy isn't easy... all I can suggest is make sure you constantly got someone healing and someone attacking, and does the hippie use dekaja on you?

I always try to take advantage of buffs in agility attack and defense!

Also try grinding in dungeons if you feel underleveled

So to all of you veteran players..

Have you ever beat Liz or Margaret before? I beat Margaret once before with Yoshitsune (course I would use him) Kohryu (ultimate hierophant) on healer duty, and Norn. Also had Alice, Thor, Loki, and Surt for whatever reason. Also had Yukiko (to help me heal, and I personally perfer her over Teddie), Yosuke, and Chie (Deal out damage +MaSaku/Taru) Took me a LONG time, but I beat her.. once..
Don't get me started on Elizabeth..

thanks for the advice though i dont remember all of what it did its been a while since i played it though i did rush though the dungeon so i probably need to level

cant say i have beat either of them though i have beat P3

also how in the world do you do the spoiler brackets thing i cant figure it out i know i am an idiot

thanks for the advice though i dont remember all of what it did its been a while since i played it though i did rush though the dungeon so i probably need to level

cant say i have beat either of them though i have beat P3

also how in the world do you do the spoiler brackets thing i cant figure it out i know i am an idiot

[spoiler] [/spoiler]